lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Our cycle got cancelled due to only 2 follicles growing out of 27! Think her ovaries are polycystic and resistant to protocol we were on. We have done IUI instead as triggered the 2 follicles. Fingers crossed for us!! X

Oh no! I'm so sorry your cycle got canceled but I most certainly will cross my fingers for your IUI! When is AF due?

That must have been tough. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope your IUI is successful though. You guys haven't done that before have you? FX!! I'm rooting for you.

Thanks.10dpo today. She is having high dose progesterone tablets so it will delay your period I think and official test date is 24th which is day 18. If no bfp by then gotta stop the tablets. We obviously wont survive another 8 days not testing lol Gonna test on day 12 or 14 depending on how we feel. This cycle is just surreal and depressing because we invested so much time and money in it and it is depressing knowing we have at most a 20% chance of a bfp if we are very lucky as we felt quite optimistic about ivf x

I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering where you guys were in the cycle! I agree.. waiting until 18dpo to test would be damn near impossible. Good luck holding out as long as you can! I have my fx for you!

Thankyou. We are also considering pursuing fostering in addition. It is something I have wanted to do for years. My wife isnt sure though so she is going to go to a fostering information evening tomorrow while I am at work. We will still pursue ivf but I want to cut my hours down at work and foster too. We will see. I know you are not from Uk but have you read any Cathy Glass books? I love them. She has been a foster carer for 20 years and has wrote lots of books about different cases she has had. You can get them on amazon online kindle aps etc if you have that over there. I find most of them lovely inspiring reads. I have read one so far though which disturbed me as was so terrible. Think that was called 'damaged' which i found difficult to read and would avoid as was really heavy on sexual abuse to extreme awful level but also i guess makes you realize extent of some stuff x

How are you guys holding up?

I haven't heard of those books but I'll definitely check them out!

I speak with one other woman on here who lives in the UK and is in the process of becoming licensed for foster care. Her process has lasted a lot longer than mine.. I think she initially submitted her application like 8 months ago or something. I can connect you two if you decide that is something you'd like to learn more about!

And yea - during our final class we had a panel of children (well, they were 18-20 so I guess not technically "children") who are/were involved in foster care. One of them entered care when he was 3, so bascially his entire life. He was pretty guarded, but shared a few of his experiences throughout the years. It was pretty tragic. It gave me some purpose though.. Like.. if he had been placed with my wife and I we could've protected him from some of what he experienced.

I don't know.. I'm rambling. It's all pretty heavy stuff though, for sure.

Bfn :( We got a couple of faint bfps but didnt amount to anything as was followed by 2 days of negs. Stopped progesterone yesterday so just waiting for period to show now. We have had to abandon our fostering application too as we still wanna try ivf again and we cant do both after talking it through with social worker. We really want to foster but cant in good faith stop our ttc just yet x

uggghhh - I'm so sorry to hear that! I was so rooting for you this cycle! It's so unfair!!

I totally understand needing to play out this IVF road before considering any other options. You risk regret if you don't. Can you go for another round immediately with the same egg share partner or are you back to waiting for another match?

We cant egg share again as our first cycle got cancelled so they wont let us do that again. I may apply in future. We r currently trying to decide what to do. We r thinking we r gonna try for nhs funding if not get referred to a diff clinic that is much cheaper as not for profit clinic. Still expensive but prob save at least £1400.

I NEVER KNEW IT WAS ALL GONNA BE SO HARDDDD. So many lesbians just get sperm n get pregnant :(

Hope u guys r all in better places x

Awesome = it is so SO hard and so SO unfair. I was just having this conversation with someone the other day.. Some people just poof get pregnant while others struggle without rhyme or reason. I'm sorry, hun.

Please know my inbox is always open if you need to vent. Sending you BIG hugs.

Beyond fed up now. Waiting waiting waiting. My wife has to have some unrelated surgery before we can do anything else so waiting on op date. Nothing serious. I am too fat to try myself. Well i am not but want to get my weight into healthier range so gotta lose 40lb but feeling depressed and fed up makes me wanna eat more not less. Gah.so frustrated x

Hey hun, I'm so sorry you're in such a dark time right now. It sucks. Take comfort in that this stage of your life will end one day. I dont' know when and I don't know how - but this will not be how things are forever.

I'm so sorry though. I think back to some of my dark days and I honestly don't know how I managed to get up in the morning sometimes. It breaks my heart that you're in such pain now. I'm thinking of you. :hugs:

Oh, and exercising really helped me when I was down. Maybe you could sign up for a race as motivation to get moving when all you want to do is sit and cry? I don't know if that strategy works for you, but it does me. Just a thought.

Just stopping in to say hi. Awesome- how are you doing? I'm sorry to read you were having such a hard time. I hope things are a bit better now. I remember quite clearly the emotional struggle of TTC. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Month after month of synthetic hormones didn't help either. I agree with Savassana that exercise helped tremendously. Yoga literally kept me sane and as grounded as I was going to get. It gave me something to focus on. I also did a mind/body program for women struggling with infertility that was amazing. I met some fabulous women and learned lots of ways to cope with the process. I know this part is SO hard and its easy for me to say that it will pass and there will come a day that your family will be complete. It may not feel that way now but I hope someday soon that this will become a distant memory for you. Anyway, just wanted you to know I am thinking of you.

Hi girls!

Please pretty please could i ask you a question? Im not a lesbian but I did try home insemination this month...basically im taking clomid and it caused me a lot of pain in lower abdomen and I just physically could not bare to have sex!

So i tryed getting him to do it into a softcup with a bit of preeseed mixed in and then slept with it in? But when i woke up, a lot was still in the cup.

Do you think i still have a chance, and in your experience is this ok?

I hope you dont feel ive high jacked, i just saw your psot and thought....these are ladies with the experience i need!! Thanks girl and BEST of luck in your ttc journey xxx

Hi girls!

Please pretty please could i ask you a question? Im not a lesbian but I did try home insemination this month...basically im taking clomid and it caused me a lot of pain in lower abdomen and I just physically could not bare to have sex!

So i tryed getting him to do it into a softcup with a bit of preeseed mixed in and then slept with it in? But when i woke up, a lot was still in the cup.

Do you think i still have a chance, and in your experience is this ok?

I hope you dont feel ive high jacked, i just saw your psot and thought....these are ladies with the experience i need!! Thanks girl and BEST of luck in your ttc journey xxx

Hi there and welcome! It's okay that you're not a lesbian lol. I used a softcup for my wife to get pregnant. It is common to still have a ton of fluids left over! The sperm is inside the semen, which is the liquid stuff. The sperm basically use the semen as a route of travel, so the semen doesn't really stay inside you. I think you've got a chance for sure! If you don't mind me asking, did you O after inserting the softcup? That tends to increase your chances. When you O your cervix dips down and basically sucks up sperm. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->