lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

We have had good news this week. Got a call from the clinic and we can start IVF in January! So close now especially with Xmas coming up which will be a good distraction as we love December

How r u doing? X

OMGOSH!!! AWESOME!!! That's BRILLIANT news! Congratulations!

You guys must be over the moon excited! *I'M* over the moon excited FOR you! Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!

I'm doing ok - I have my intake at the new clinic tomorrow that I've been not so patiently waiting for. I'm hoping to get a little more specialized care than my regular doctor was able to provide. I also got some good news that (as of right now) my donor may be able to make it up here for his appointment in time for a November try! I don't want to get too excited - he's been a little flakey in the past so things could change - but things are looking good for the moment!

Savasanna- Good luck at your appointment today. Hope it all works out with your donor too.

Awesome- so excited for you! The holidays will definitely keep you busy then it will be time to start, yay!

Good news all round then! Ging, I can't believe you are ready to pop already x

Wow! I had a lot of catching up to do! Congrats to those that have been lucky and lots of sticky dust to those of you trying.

I can't believe that I am about to be back in the ttc madness. Though in a bit of a different capacity. My wife will be trying to conceive our 2nd starting in January.

I am trying to convince her at the moment that we should both try and then we could have 2 and 3 at the same time :) but she isn't really going for the idea of both being pregnant at the same time.

Welcome back, punks! I wasn't around when you were previously here but I'm excited to watch your second journey. I hope it's a speedy one!

A lot has changed on my side since I last posted here. We decided to cut ties with our donor because it just wasn't working out. So, I'm awaiting my +opk to do this month's IUI using a cryobank. I'm thinking the + will be tomorrow and the IUI on Thanksgiving, but we'll see.

Punks! Welcome back. Can't believe you guys are going to start trying for number 2, so exciting!

Savasanna- Sorry it didn't work out with your donor. I have everything crossed for your upcoming IUI. I know the journey can seem frustrating and down right heartbreaking at times. Remember, it's not a matter of IF, just a matter of WHEN.

AFM- I had my baby on 11/9. His name is Jack and he weighed 6lbs 11oz. We are all doing great and just trying to get into the groove of our new lives.

gingmg - grats on the little one! So exciting! Try and enjoy every moment! It goes by so fast :)

Gosh how exciting all round. We got our ivf protocol this week and summary of our donor sperm. Annoyingly period due over new year so gotta wait til late Jan cycle but it shall fly by I am sure with new year n Xmas etc

Good luck all

X

Flipping heck! Can't believe it has been that long Punks! Good luck

Good luck Savanna. It has to be our time!

Ging, well done!!!!!!

Creatingababy. We are due to do IVF at similar time. Eeek x

Thanks! My obgyn doesn't do IUIs in Thanksgiving so I ended up having one on Wednesday afternoon. I'm not sure on the timing of it.. Was that too early? Was it just right? But I guess you never really know that. So now I'm hanging out at 5dpiui. I do have a cold, which could be a good sign - or it could just be the result of hanging out with my germy nephew all weekend! Haha. So I'm trying not to read too much into anything and just take it all in stride.

gingmg-Congrats!!! I hope everything is going well for you and the new babe :)

punks-#2?!?! I'm glad we aren't the only crazy ones :) We wanted to start trying after about 3 or 4 months lol However we have since decided to wait until we reach some health and financial goals first. Since we had 2 at once we want to enjoy them for a little bit before we add another to the mix. DW will be trying next time as well. I considered the both trying thing, but after 2 at once, I'd kind of like to enjoy 1 next time lol Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely love having twins!

Thinking of the rest of you! Best of luck!

Wow! That's incredible!

Do you mean you're starting stimming next week? Eeek! So I know you're egg sharing - how does that work? Do you donate a certain percentage or number of eggs retreived?

Awesome- So exciting! Are you doing the long protocol with lupron and BCP? Hope its a smooth process for you guys. Keep us updated. We are here if you need any support.

Savasanna- I checked out your journal. What an exciting journey you are on! Its inspiring what you and your wife are doing. You are going to be great parents, what a lucky baby. I hope your baby is coming soon.

Punks- how's it going?

We start injecting on short protocol in a few day s! We donate 50% eggs in exchange for very cheap ivf

Sav, Good luckkkkk

I just really hope it works! Been on this thread since it was started lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->