Lesleyann's weight Loss Journal

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
So starting monday im getting this sorted and getting down to a weight i would like.

Currently 18, 5ft5 11stone, BMI of 25.
Long term Target 8Stone.

Week 1's Target : To stick to this and move more :happydance:
Month 1's Target : To of lost 6lbs :happydance:
Month 2's Target : To of lost another 6lbs and start toning my mummy tummy :happydance:
Month 3's Target : To lose another 6lbs and have a firmer mummy tummy :happydance:

MAIN GOAL: To stick to this and be happy with my body and the way i look.

1st weigh in 11th March

So will be putting daily updates of what ive done during the day and the food i have eaten with weight checking every 24days/ish.

If anyone has any exercise ideas for someone who lives in a small place with very limited space it would be much loved :thumbup:

good luck hun! easy exercise for small space are sit ups, lunges, jumping jacks, leg lifts, e.t.c

Todays update and diary so far :

Monday 15th February

Start Day Weigh In 10st 12

Breakfast : Slim Fast Shake ( Chocolate flavour with 250mls Skimmed Milk)
Snack: Salad ( Red Pepper, Cucumber and Mushrooms)
Lunch: Slim Fast Shake ( Chocolate flavour with 250mls Skimmed Milk)
Snack: Sardine and Tomato Paste Sandwich
Dinner:

Water Drank: 3 Pints

Exercise: 10 Minute Jog with the Puppy

Wii Active:-

Time Spent:
13mims35
10Mins27

Cals Burned:

Dinner today is to be chicken curry Pie with Mash and sweetcorn.

The puppy is due another walk by me later for 15-20Mins.

Reason for the slim fast it was on offer and thought i would try it it tastes nasty but has made me not want to to eat constantly lol will only be on it till friday just to help me a little bit lol.

Had to cook the Oh a double cheese burger for lunch :dohh: Although as i cooked it i never wanted any of it and it did not make me want to snack myself so thats good.

Tonight was ment to be pizza but i changed it lol Have chocolate puddings and ben and jerrys in the frezzer which i would of normally snacked on.

Another reason for the diet and losing my "mummy" tummy other than teh doctor saying im over weight is now also a holiday in spain in july so need a beach body :haha:

So any tips for toning the tummy would be brill since that my biggest body hate to be honest :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->