Less Movement?

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm a bit worried, i don't think it's serious but im a paranoid freak lol! :dohh:

Anyway i first started feeling my little girlie moving at the start of the month, and they have been quite strong, frequent kicks, but since wednesday (day before yesterday) she's been quite quiet, she was REALLY REALLY active on wednesday and i was working a really long shift and was up on my feet all day, but since then she's not been half as active, usually she's more active when i'm less active (if you know what i mean lol).

Is it ok that she's being quiet for a couple of days? i'm 24 weeks & 3 days, so is it still ok to be having irregular movements at my stage? :blush::blush: im so silly for worrying about everything :dohh:

I HAVE felt her moving and kicking, both yesterday and today, and i can hear her heartbeat straight away with my doppler, and its extremely strong :cloud9:

i'm really just looking for a bit of reassurance girlies, i don't really want to bother the midwife over nothing, i had a bit of muscle cramp last night but after a warm bath it went away, so im not worried too much, like i said just hoping for a bit of reassurance xxxxx thanx guys xxxxx
:hug::hug:

I wouldnt worry too much tbh! I think its quite normal to have a few 'quiet' days in a row! You'll probably find that tomorrow or the next day she'll be kicking you like mad! If you can, why not drink some ice cold water and then lie on your left side...Ive heard that gets the little ones kicking!! :D

Mine has quiet days, i was worring about this the other day when he hadnt been as active but hes made up for it since! dont think its anything to worry about hun if you can hear with your doppler :) xx

thanx for the advice girlies, these LO's really give us grief sometimes lol, as if worrying about her moving wasn't enough my right boob just decided to leak all over the place - omg hello breast pad is that you? lol! xx

thanx for the advice girlies, these LO's really give us grief sometimes lol, as if worrying about her moving wasn't enough my right boob just decided to leak all over the place - omg hello breast pad is that you? lol! xx

im excatly the same lol i worry at everything! lol
hehe bless...i havent had any leaks...yet haha x

It's funny, since we're due date buddies and all, but I could have written this post, word for word! Baby was moving loads earlier in the week, then yesterday I was at work and practically nothing all day, a few little flutters low down and then a couple of tiny kicks later when I was home and lying down, and the same today. I can't help wondering/worrying either, even though the HB seems fine!

Maybe the babies are going through a growth spurt? I read they are quieter then...

The same thing happening to me right now too. On Wednesday I was getting kicked like crazy but Thursday and so far today, I only feel an occasional movement. I've been feeling good movements for a few weeks now so it's alarming when the movements get weaker rather than stronger. I'm hoping bubs is saving her/his energy for tonight because I'm visiting my mom and I want her to see my belly being kicked around :rofl:

It is a bit upsetting. I've been feeling a bit depressed today and I'm wondering if it's from not feeling bubs so much. Or perhaps because it's Friday and I have to work rather than have the day off :rofl:

It's funny, since we're due date buddies and all, but I could have written this post, word for word! Baby was moving loads earlier in the week, then yesterday I was at work and practically nothing all day, a few little flutters low down and then a couple of tiny kicks later when I was home and lying down, and the same today. I can't help wondering/worrying either, even though the HB seems fine!

Maybe the babies are going through a growth spurt? I read they are quieter then...

well its very good to know your having the same problem/worries as me, as our LO's are developing at the same rate lol, it makes me feel better because it must be totally normal, spesh if we're not the only ones!
xxx

The same thing happening to me right now too. On Wednesday I was getting kicked like crazy but Thursday and so far today, I only feel an occasional movement. I've been feeling good movements for a few weeks now so it's alarming when the movements get weaker rather than stronger. I'm hoping bubs is saving her/his energy for tonight because I'm visiting my mom and I want her to see my belly being kicked around :rofl:

It is a bit upsetting. I've been feeling a bit depressed today and I'm wondering if it's from not feeling bubs so much. Or perhaps because it's Friday and I have to work rather than have the day off :rofl:

haha i'm off today lickily but im doing a 13 hour shift tomorrow :cry: so im hoping she decides to perk up when im at work or i'll be a nervous wreck allllllll day tomorrow lol! i hope ur LO decides to wake up in time for granny lol! xxx

Dont worry... most days are active for me however i occasionally get a day where the kicks are fainter/less and i panic too.

I guess its positioning of baby etc..sometimes i find baby is soo quiet in day then active at night and sometimes active in day they quiet in night. I prefer it when she active all day lol but i guess i can't control what she does. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->