Less pregnancy symptoms?

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
So my SO and I have been ttc for years. I finally got my BFP ebd of oct. Of last year, then we lost the baby the end of December. My sore boobs and nausea went away before I started bleeding.
Now we are finally pregnant again and I'm so scared to lose this one it's driving me crazy.

My boobs were so sore until today....now just the sides are sort of hurting. I'm so bloated I look pregnant which is weird.
Can someone share any similar experience they've had and stayed pregnant? I'm freaking out over here

I've not really had this issue, but it is quite common for symptoms to wax and wane. Try to take a deep breath and relax. If you're not cramping and bleeding, then you're more than likely okay. I know how hard it is to feel optimistic after a loss having been there myself, but try to just focus on the fact that you're pregnant. Can you ask your provider to do a serial hCG? Something that put your mind at ease. Good luck. I hope this is your rainbow! Hugs.

I've not really had this issue, but it is quite common for symptoms to wax and wane. Try to take a deep breath and relax. If you're not cramping and bleeding, then you're more than likely okay. I know how hard it is to feel optimistic after a loss having been there myself, but try to just focus on the fact that you're pregnant. Can you ask your provider to do a serial hCG? Something that put your mind at ease. Good luck. I hope this is your rainbow! Hugs.

I'm trying to relax it's hard though. I don't know if I could handle that happening again. ...
I dont see a doc until the 16th

When I got pregnant after my loss and freaked out, I called and basically explained that I was freaking out and needed reassurance. My midwife took pity and ordered me a viability scan. Something like that or serial hCG bloodwork doesn't require you to see the doctor, they just have to put in the order. It's worth trying something like that as otherwise it will be nearly impossible to relax. Good luck.

I'm only 6 weeks 3 days, but this was my experience...

I tested positive the first time I tested, at 3 weeks 4 days with INTENSE symptoms and sickness. This lasted until 4 weeks 3 days, then took a hiatus (the sickness primarily) for about a week! I think my body freaked out from the surge of brand new hormone/higher levels of est/prog, then adjusted. Now that levels are getting high, sickness is back.

I was REALLY concerned about the loss of symptoms - but - I had my hcg tested during this time, and in 48 hours it had doubled perfectly from 4000 to 8000. I highly suggest you have your levels tested for peace of mind! It helped me tremendously to have that reassurance. I was basically convinced I was miscarrying or that something was wrong... All for nothing. And sure enough, I'm back to feeling like hell... Very much pregnant haha (Also had an ultrasound yesterday and heartbeat was detected.)

I so understand your worry. :hugs: Bloodwork is the way to go.

*Should also add, boob soreness was very up and down, even in a single day. Totally normal!

I'm only 6 weeks 3 days, but this was my experience...

I tested positive the first time I tested, at 3 weeks 4 days with INTENSE symptoms and sickness. This lasted until 4 weeks 3 days, then took a hiatus (the sickness primarily) for about a week! I think my body freaked out from the surge of brand new hormone/higher levels of est/prog, then adjusted. Now that levels are getting high, sickness is back.

I was REALLY concerned about the loss of symptoms - but - I had my hcg tested during this time, and in 48 hours it had doubled perfectly from 4000 to 8000. I highly suggest you have your levels tested for peace of mind! It helped me tremendously to have that reassurance. I was basically convinced I was miscarrying or that something was wrong... All for nothing. And sure enough, I'm back to feeling like hell... Very much pregnant haha (Also had an ultrasound yesterday and heartbeat was detected.)

I so understand your worry. :hugs: Bloodwork is the way to go.

*Should also add, boob soreness was very up and down, even in a single day. Totally normal!

Thank you so much! This helps me I hope that happens to me as well and congratulations! I got up to pee and my boobs hurt a bit more lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->