Lesson for my husband

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
Don't let a pregnant lady do the shopping.

Our weekly delivery now includes 5 quiches, 2 bags of pistachio nuts, several different flavours of cracker, 4 packets of burgers and no butter.

Defo, I just sent my husband out to get some food as if i go i will come back with nothing but bread and maybe some vegetable soup! Gone off most food yet starving most of the time! :dohh:

Haha same here all I bought to begin with was cereal and soup!

Maybe he will start doing the shopping and it will be something off your "chore list"! ha ha

Just noticed jumping in we have scan booked for the same day and you're only 1 day behind me too :)

Just noticed jumping in we have scan booked for the same day and you're only 1 day behind me too :)

Yay, good spot! We must compare scan pics! I just cheated and took my "7 weeks" belly shot tonight, can't wait to be a blueberry! :happydance:

:haha: know what you mean i really wanted to be a blueberry as its the 1st proper fruit but now I am thinking I can't wait to baby to be like a lime! However when they are melon sized thats just scary!

What I find most frightening is that pumpkin isn't even the last one! :o

LOL Yep. A couple weeks ago I went shopping hungry, and pregnant. You all know how that would turn out. It was quite the expensive trip. I've avoided shopping hungry since.

I'm envious of those of you who get delivery though, that must be nice.

Don't let a pregnant lady do the shopping.

Our weekly delivery now includes 5 quiches, 2 bags of pistachio nuts, several different flavours of cracker, 4 packets of burgers and no butter.

Haha! So far hubby hasn't complained about what I brought home from the grocery store (yet!) but is VERY weary about taking me out to eat at restuarants. I used to have trouble finishing my plate and therefore would share my meal with him! Now it's the other way around! I eat mine and a good portion of his! :D

Haha! So far hubby hasn't complained about what I brought home from the grocery store (yet!) but is VERY weary about taking me out to eat at restuarants. I used to have trouble finishing my plate and therefore would share my meal with him! Now it's the other way around! I eat mine and a good portion of his! :D

DH is weary of taking me to eat... but it is because I usually get sick in the evenings! He said if I throw up one more thing he buys, he isn't buying me anything for 60 days. :haha:

Yeah my husband doesn't like to waste ANYTHING so even if it looks like it's going off you have to eat it. Coupled with "morning" sickness is NOT a good combination. The worst part is one day I can't get enough if something the next day just the sight is making me feel sick. So we had some figs and my husband hats figs so they were just for me and they were about to go off so he tries to force me to eat them and I said well if I even take a bite I'll be wasting them as they'll end up down the toilet after I vomit lol...he stuck them in the freezer! Good luck getting anything edible from those...lol.

Another case in point is when we went for lunch the other day. It was meant to be breakfast but he slept in and by the time we got out of the hotel everywhere was serving lunch food and I was feeling really sick from not eating. We went and all I wanted was breakfast food and they were only serving burgers and salads. In the end he had to ask the waitresses to make me some toast as I just couldn't stomach eating anything else and again would have vomited.

I really hate this "morning" sickness :(

Yep same here Niko, couple of days of being obsessed with lemon. Nope can't stand the idea now! :dohh:

[/QUOTE]DH is weary of taking me to eat... but it is because I usually get sick in the evenings! He said if I throw up one more thing he buys, he isn't buying me anything for 60 days. :haha:[/QUOTE]

Aww, I feel for you. I've been lucky so far and haven't had too much sickness - maybe a few minutes of queasiness, but not throwing up. I'm just hungry all the time. Seriously, there isn't enough food. Here's to hoping you're off the morning sickness train soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->