Let me introduce myself! :)

fidelity

Reaction score
My name is Blake and I am 19 years old. I will be 20 in August. My boyfriend and I live together in Kentucky and will be moving to Evansville, Indiana in September. I work at CVS and I am a cosmetology student.

I am 21 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I will be 22 weeks tomorrow. (04/03/12)
We are expecting a baby girl, and are going to name her Jocelyn Marie.

I hope to make new friends and just have somewhere to vent/chat online in my free time.

:hugs:

Hey Blake, welcome to Bnb. We are almost exactly the same in our pregnancies :)

I'm Francesca and expecting a boy named Mikhail :)

Hope you have a happy rest of your pregnancy :flower:

Congrats and welcome :flower:

I'm Laurel, 37 weeks with a little boy named Devlin, 18 years old. Here is a pretty good place to find support and to vent among some lovely ladies. :) Wishing you a happy next few months!

Welcome to BnB:flower: I'm Jazmine,I'm 18 and I'm 7 months with my second son:kiss: Congrats on your pregnancy and on your baby girl:)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I was part of another forum on a different site for pregnancy, but everyone was so rude and close minded. I know everyone has their own opinions on things, but there is such a thing called be classy, not tasteless. :)

:wave: Welcome to BnB :flow:
I'm Clair, 17 and 32 weeks :flower:
Congrats! Love the name you have picked outt oo! :flower:

Hi I'm Jade I am 17 and am 16 weeks and 2 days gone. Welcome to BnB

Welcome! I'm Shannon, 20, and I have a 16 month old named Victoria (Tori)! :D

Congrats on the pregnancy!
I'm Marissa, 16, and 27+4 with a little boy :)

Hi! I'm Eve and I'm 9 weeks and 6 days with my first. I'm 17 and can tell you everyone here is great and so helpful. You will be hard pressed to find a better group of ladies! Congrats on your LO!

welcome congrats im from KY too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im 19 going to be 20 in 2weeks and im 27 weeks with a little girl to be named annalise mae im shelby btw

Hey :) I'm Katie, nineteen, and 29 weeks pregnant with a little girl:cloud9:

Hey, I'm Katie, I'm 18 and nearly 10 weeks pregnant. Congrats on your pregnancy :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->