Let the testing begin!

well i think i might be able to see something on first one, have you done a frer today ????? to look at.

well i think i might be able to see something on first one, have you done a frer today ????? to look at.

I have except I can't upload a pic. I was kicked out of home today so I'll have to upload in a few days.

oh sweetie...hope your ok. Cant wait to see the pics.:hugs:

I am interested to see when you get a BFP!!! Im a few days behind you so if you get one, I will test on that day past O... LOL!

lovin this thread :D!..
just goes to show im not the only poas addict ! ...
i hate when i look at a test after doing it...... and its a BFN... then i check it again..... then i think i can see a line coz i have started at it for so long my eyes are squinty! :blush:
keep the pics comin !
xx

hope you are ok and that everythings sorted out house wise! am really loving looking at your photos hope you get a bfp soon :D

fingerscrossed for you xx

Dont see anything sorry. x

I know there's nothing there darl. There isn't meant to be. I'm doing an experiment where I'm going to do a POAS test every day to see if faint lines appear this cycle =] I'm only 6 dpo past ovulation. I've started now so it can hopefully get darker over the next week.

Good Luck! I am doing the same thing but with Dollar Tree Tests!:haha:

:test:Keep going girl my thoughts are with you, will be starting the testing madness myself in about a week! Oh and by the way, I love your sign off, your not too young to give something as precious as a baby the most important thing of all... love. And if you guys love each other so much, then that is a much better start than a lot of kids get. I have been with my husband since I was 17 - sometimes you just know!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Weffie,

what's the latest hunni? Hope all is going well with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->