• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let the wait begin.... 3dpo

I caved this morning (at 5am mind you) and took a test. Bfn.

Does anyone know how accurate bbt adjusters are? With having to get up 1-3 times a night to pee recently, my temp times are all over the place. I found an adjusted online but I'm not sure how accurate it is.

I don't temp sorry hon.
Hve heard that messed up sleep means u cant go by temps
Never heard of adjusters

Lol its ok you are only 7dpo !! But i do the same thing. So this am bbt: 97.67 so went up a little from yesterday. Full ferning on my scope. Not anything today. I did bd last night and it was a bit uncomfortable. . But so far nothing new. 6dpo only a few more days!!

7 DPO today. My temp has been going up everyday. I'm battling an awful cold right now :( I got a big pack on Wondfos in the mail yesterday, so of course, I had to take one today... BFN, just as I suspected. Still super early though, so I still have faith!

Side note: my 10 month old daughter learned how to crawl & walk alone with her walker all within 24 hours... Crazy!

I have NO energy today. My oldest is home from school and I declared today a couch movie day. Both kids snuggled up and I fell asleep for almost 2.5 hours, I feel like I could still sleep, and this was after a decent 8 hrs of sleep last night! I mean, I'm usually tired during the day because, momlife,but this is out of control. My temp recovered from yesterday's small dip and I'm still .6 above my coverline. Kind of crampy and gassy today.

Congrats to your little girl bunnie!

Lol its ok you are only 7dpo !! But i do the same thing. So this am bbt: 97.67 so went up a little from yesterday. Full ferning on my scope. Not anything today. I did bd last night and it was a bit uncomfortable. . But so far nothing new. 6dpo only a few more days!!

What's ferning? I'm intrigued

:cry: Im going to whine a little bit.

Can I just say how much I HATE the tww!? I just want to know if Im crazy because Im crazy or if Im crazy because theres a little bean making me crazy.

Yesterday I started crying when a customer of mine was worried she wouldnt get her babies photo prop in time, even though she paid for express shipping and the postal service was being a bunch of slowpokes.

Last night at a therapy appointment I start crying multiple times, over multiple things. Nothing that particularly should have made me cry.

And just now I start poking around for doulas in my area and I start crying because the doula I had at my sons birth is almost 1000 miles away and obviously wont be able to attend any other births of mine. :cry::cry::cry:

:cry: Im going to whine a little bit.

Can I just say how much I HATE the tww!? I just want to know if Im crazy because Im crazy or if Im crazy because theres a little bean making me crazy.

Yesterday I started crying when a customer of mine was worried she wouldnt get her babies photo prop in time, even though she paid for express shipping and the postal service was being a bunch of slowpokes.

Last night at a therapy appointment I start crying multiple times, over multiple things. Nothing that particularly should have made me cry.

And just now I start poking around for doulas in my area and I start crying because the doula I had at my sons birth is almost 1000 miles away and obviously wont be able to attend any other births of mine. :cry::cry::cry:

I know what you mean. I can cry rather easily these days. I am a pretty positive and overall very happy person most the times. I attribute it mostly to the October mc. Lately I've just been trying to tell myself "all in time" That little baby will be who they are meant to be when the time comes. Hang in there, girl! We got this!

I went for snooze in middle of day with squish today
Got the urge to test when I woke cos i forgot thus morm
Sp didn't use fmu.
I got a shadow of a line.
Its not fully bfp yet cos I could only see it from the back ��
But that happened last time too.
Next morn I got bfp.
Hope I hadn't got line eye
And I get bfp tomorrow or day after xx

I've felt like crying yest and thus morn too
Hope its a great sign for us all xxx

Giant hugs and :dust:

Got the urge to test when I woke cos i forgot thus morm
Sp didn't use fmu.
I got a shadow of a line.
Its not fully bfp yet cos I could only see it from the back ��
But that happened last time too.
Next morn I got bfp.
Hope I hadn't got line eye
And I get bfp tomorrow or day after xx

I've felt like crying yest and thus morn too
Hope its a great sign for us all xxx

Giant hugs and :dust:

I tested with SMU and think I see a hint of a line TRYING to form. Tomorrow morning cant come soon enough. And neither can my kids nap time. Because I am BEAT!

Agh fingers crossed all of yall and me lol!! And ferning is an ovulation scope you put saliva on when you first wake up and let it dry and look through the lens. If it looks like snow flakes all over you are about to ovulate. Well 2 days after ovulation i had no ferning and then came back 3dpo partial and today it was complete ferning again.. i read it can be early pregnancy but not overthinking it. I have had a few wxtra cramps today but my boobs keep getting that shooting pain today again! And you are not crazy you are just a woman who may be prego !!! Lol few more days love.

Of course its clearer in person, but theres a bit of a dye run and then what looks to be the start of a line. This was within the 10 minutes of the test. :shrug:

Attachments

• 12509599_1558116027812158_6553317598840012723_n.jpg
    12509599_1558116027812158_6553317598840012723_n.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 35

I tested with SMU and think I see a hint of a line TRYING to form. Tomorrow morning cant come soon enough. And neither can my kids nap time. Because I am BEAT!

Exciting 😊
Fingers crossed for bfps in the morn xxx
I'm getting excited now
Hope we don't hve much waiting left xx

Banana fingers crossed for u too xx
I've heard of ferning but was iffy on facts
Thanks xx

Of course its clearer in person, but theres a bit of a dye run and then what looks to be the start of a line. This was within the 10 minutes of the test. :shrug:

Ur making me want to test now
But I know Il hve to wait till morn to find anything
I can't make pic big enough on my phone.

Looks like something coming, Chicken! Can't wait for another test!

FX for your chicken!!!

I agree that the TWW is the absolute WORST. I've had SO MUCH creamy CM today & from what I have read, that's a good thing!

Does anyone have a chart they want to share? Mine is kinda wonky because I just started temping 3 days ago. But I love looking at other peoples charts!

Heres a screen shot of mine so far. I fill in when I remember :haha:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 4.45.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 4.45.30 PM.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 9
Let us keep in mind that my chart goes all the way back to October 26. Hooray for horribly long cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->