• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let the wait begin.... 3dpo

Let us keep in mind that my chart goes all the way back to October 26. Hooray for horribly long cycles.

OMG I think "long" is an understatement!

Your temp rises look good! :thumbup:

Haha! Im on CD 89 today. I honestly think a lot of our fertility "issues" would be solved if my cycles would just become SOMEWHAT normal. Though, I cant really complain about only having 3ish periods a year. Thats pretty nice tbh. :dohh:

Wow that is long!!!!!
Think u deserve bfp.
Hope u don't hve to wait much longer

Do u only ov once in that time
Prob a stupid qs

Hugs that's awfull.
Fingers crossed fir bfp xxx

Hi ladies mind if i join?
I am currently 2dp5dt i had 2 embies transferred on the 21st jan australian time. And i am growing impaitent already i did a test this morning stupid i know lol but i couldnt help myself and of coarse it was a bfn im hoping to test a again in a couple days.

Hope your all well :)

I am currently 2dp5dt i had 2 embies transferred on the 21st jan australian time. And i am growing impaitent already i did a test this morning stupid i know lol but i couldnt help myself and of coarse it was a bfn im hoping to test a again in a couple days.

Hey welcome
Fingers crossed for u.
Do u hve a head start dpo wise cos they r implanted?
Would u be same as 7 dpo now?
How soon are u supposed to be able to test?
I can't wait on testing even though I know I should
Always start way too early.
Best of luck to ur little embies xxx

Total bfn today
Not even a shadow of a shadow ��
Got bfp at this point last time
But other times was 12 dpo
So the wait continues

Still hve a giant spot on my chin which I usually only get when preg or within two days of af, also heavy boobs, burping way way more.
And increased cm
Um...
Hope I'm not just getting my hopes up
Any luck with ye?

Hey welcome
Fingers crossed for u.
Do u hve a head start dpo wise cos they r implanted?
Would u be same as 7 dpo now?
How soon are u supposed to be able to test?
I can't wait on testing even though I know I should
Always start way too early.
Best of luck to ur little embies xxx

Thank you :)
Yep its the equivalent of 7dpo so i know its still really early, i think most people start to see positives on 5dpt s tbats 10dpo. My offical test date with my clinic is on the 1st of feb and i just cant wait that long! Haha i become a bit of an addict. Its good to know im.not the only one who starts early. And thank you i hope that atleast of them sticks!

Still hve a giant spot on my chin which I usually only get when preg or within two days of af, also heavy boobs, burping way way more.
And increased cm
Um...
Hope I'm not just getting my hopes up
Any luck with ye?

Could be good signs :) i know some people who get tonnes of cm when they are in the early stages of pregnancy. Dont lose hope youre not out until the witch appears.

Thanks miss Cassie
Just getting impatient ��
I need to suck it up ��
Hee hee
How u doin

I started testing at 6 dpo which was silly of me
It makes it extra long if u don't get early bfp
Best of luck miss Cassie in ur testing
U gonna keep testing or skip a few days and start again?

I think i will keep testing i think it helps with the calming of my nerves. I know its early but you only live once right?!

My boobs are ridiculously sore and heavy! But they have been like that the last couple of days as ive been on Progesterone gel for 7 days and estrogen tablets for the last 4 weeks. And im getting cramps/twinges every mow and then so hopefully thats a good sign?

Good morning ladies!! How is everyone feeling? Today is 7dpo. May test in a minute I Am in bed still. So symptoms: hard to fall asleep. But woke up today major headache. Bbt went up to 98.06 from yesterday 97.69. But i will update through the day with any other symptoms.

Morning ladies! And hello Cassie :wave:

8dpo today. Tried a FRER at 4am :BFN: and again at 8am :BFN: but I swear there is something catching my eye on both of them. Im just not sure if its the start of something or if its just the indent since that seems to be happening more with the new FRERs. :shrug:

Im still crampy off and on. I only ever cramp maybe 1-2 days before :witch: but Ive been crampy since like 3dpo.

Blood tinged mucus when I blow my nose, totally unlike me.

Cervix is super high. I cant reach it. Sitting on the toilet, squatting in the shower. Nothing.

BBT came down a bit this morning (granted it was taken 3 hours earlier) but still above my coverline.

So.Tired. :sleep: Yesterday I slept a full 8 hours (decent sleep too), got up and took a 2.5 hour nap within an hour of waking. Kids went down for naps and I slept for another hour before my husband got home from work. Was ready for bed at 8 last night, stayed up snuggling on the couch with hubs until 10 and passed the heck out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

In other news, my Dr finally got my results back from my UTI culture. The bacteria I have is resistant to Macrobid, so he gave me an Rx for Cipro, which is a Class C drug. :growlmad: I started it last night and Im only on it for 5 days. At this point baby would still be surviving off of the yolk sac Im not super worried about it, but the symptoms arent fun. Dizziness, nausea, headache, drowsiness. How the heck am I supposed to decipher if my symptoms are from the meds or a bean? This also has me wondering if maybe my lower back is hurting because the infection has moved into my kidneys since the bacteria is resistant to the meds Ive been on. :shrug:

I got my BFP at 9dpo with my son so Im hoping tomorrow morning I'll get lucky!

ETA: The heartburn. OMG the heartburn. Out of no where. When Ive eaten NOTHING that should give me heartburn.

Symptoms sound good girl!! And you are still early so tomorroq hopefully. I will start frer tomorrow. But heres cheapies today. My opk is positive? And may see something on hcg... not sure.

Attachments

• 2016-01-23_09.05.27.jpg
    2016-01-23_09.05.27.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 9
Symptoms sound good girl!! And you are still early so tomorroq hopefully. I will start frer tomorrow. But heres cheapies today. My opk is positive? And may see something on hcg... not sure.

Could be the start of a bfp! I feel like something is catching my eye but Im not sure if its there or if my eyes are seeing it because the opk is right below it.

One more alone lol

Attachments

• 2016-01-23_10.11.00.jpg
    2016-01-23_10.11.00.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member