**Lets do this together!!!***

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
If we don't have our Health we don't have nothing!!! And thats the truth!!!! We need to work together and really want to get healthy. I am going to share my story with you. And i would love to work together with some of you and lose weight and overall feel great about eachother!!! Lets do weekly weight in's and measures!! Let see before and after pics, cause i definitely notice a difference when i take pics...hahahaa

I have PCOS and it has been so difficult for me to lose weight. I felt like i had to work 50 times harder just to lose like 5 lbs...ugggg

Back in April I started my Valentus Journey and I couldn't be any happier. Before starting Valentus I turned to food for everything. Even when I was full I would still continue to eat. My anxiety was up to the roof, I was worrying about everything, kept myself up all hours of the night. Anxiety can definitely put you in a place you don't want to be. 3 months later iam sleeping 7-8 hours a night and iam going to bed feeling good without worry. Iam still eating everything I ate before just not as much. I have so much more energy then I used to and it feels great to go about your day without feeling tired. My journey has just begun and Iam excited for my future. I share my story cause I want everyone to know that you shouldn't give up no matter how hard life can be. Xoxo You can message me if you wanna know more. But just so you know i was VERY VERY skeptical but i am glad i decided to try cause it definitely is changing lives.

Lets do this together and start now!!! WE can all support eachother!!

Hi hun. I definitively used to binge eat!! Omg!!! all the time!! Since i have started using Valentus i haven't been which is awesome!!!

Hi! I'm 26 weeks pregnant and was part of a FB exercise accountability group, but they want to start charging after the first month. I'm not going to pay for that mess. I was hoping to find somebody on here who is looking for accountability. I'm not overly unhealthy, and I eat fairly well. I was put on no exercise the first trimester due to RPL, but I've been allowed to exercise fully since week 14. I just have a hard time sticking to it. I'm also a teacher, so being home for summer vacation makes it easy for me to get lazy. Do you want to share exercise ideas or just check in regularly?

Hi! I'm 26 weeks pregnant and was part of a FB exercise accountability group, but they want to start charging after the first month. I'm not going to pay for that mess. I was hoping to find somebody on here who is looking for accountability. I'm not overly unhealthy, and I eat fairly well. I was put on no exercise the first trimester due to RPL, but I've been allowed to exercise fully since week 14. I just have a hard time sticking to it. I'm also a teacher, so being home for summer vacation makes it easy for me to get lazy. Do you want to share exercise ideas or just check in regularly?

Hi!!! Yeah we could definetly do regular check in's!!! That would be fun. ive been working so much lately that i am finding it hard to find time to work out! But ive been eating pretty good :):thumbup:

Are you on Facebook? I started an accountability group today. It has about 10 members, and we're just going to use it to check in and keep each other motivated. I can add you if you want. I'm not a Beachbody coach or anything...I'm just trying to find some motivation without having to pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->