Lets get our BFP's!

Flowerchild11

Reaction score
I have been TTC for about a year now and i have been feeling frustated and alone since all my friends ate pregnant without trying or on first month. I would like people to tell thier methods or success stories to get me motivated. I wish the best of luck to all of you!

No success story (yet) to share, this is our 5th cycle TTC. :coffee:

I haven't been producing much fertile CM (if any at all) so I've been taking 2000 mg/day Evening Primrose Oil from CD 1 to O.

This month also decided to try Vitex from CD 4 - O (1000 mg/day) to boost ovulation, ewcm, and to regulate.

I've consistently been spotting a week after O/week before AF for a day or two since we started TTC [thinking low progesterone is to blame], hoping Vitex will help with that as well since I always get so worked up thinking that it's implantation spotting :cry:

Last month we BD'd every day of the cycle... We only missed 3 days which were at the very end of my cycle and still didn't catch the egg. :shrug: I've read so many successful and positive ttc stories to do with EPO and Vitex so I am hoping they can work some kind of miracle for us as well!

Baby dust!

We havent tried vitrex yet but for some reason we always miss the egg. Have you ever thought about using the stork? Someone brought it to my attention to use as an aid.

I am with you. Haven't had as many random BFP stories these last 5 months that I have been TTC. For me it's odd though because in the previous years, any time I thought I was or could be pregnant, someone else close to me was. We dont have sex a lot anymore, mostly because we have been together for 12 years and at that point, it can be hard to give it up daily and my husband is convinced that having too much sex can ruin relationships by taking the spark out of them. I think he could be right because of all our friends, we are by far the couple most prone to PDA's, which is nice...... I hope we get BFPs soon...

I haven't been producing much fertile CM (if any at all) so I've been taking 2000 mg/day Evening Primrose Oil from CD 1 to O.

This month also decided to try Vitex from CD 4 - O (1000 mg/day) to boost ovulation, ewcm, and to regulate.

I've consistently been spotting a week after O/week before AF for a day or two since we started TTC [thinking low progesterone is to blame], hoping Vitex will help with that as well since I always get so worked up thinking that it's implantation spotting :cry:

Last month we BD'd every day of the cycle... We only missed 3 days which were at the very end of my cycle and still didn't catch the egg. :shrug: I've read so many successful and positive ttc stories to do with EPO and Vitex so I am hoping they can work some kind of miracle for us as well!

Baby dust!

Last cycle I didn't have any EWCM. But this cycle I drank a glass of 100% grapefruit juice from CD1 to CD13 (my O day) and I had two days of crazy amounts of EWCM (when I got my +OPK). I drank it the two cycles I conceived my boys as well. Just thought I'd mention it :) Good luck!

Hi everyone,
I'm new here. Just thought I would introduce myself. My husband and I have been TTC for 3 months now, and after all the reading I have done it seems so complicated. Between searching for EWCM, OPK's that are constantly negative, and natural variations women to women, I'm feeling a little frustrated with whats what.
I am now on day 14 of my cycle. On days 12 and 13 I felt many of the suggested symptoms of ovulation. Headache, cramping, increased sense of smell, and particularly on day 12 a lot of CM. However I'm not sure if it was egg white consistency or not, and when I did my OPK it came back negative. (In fact, I have never even had a second line on any strip.)
:saywhat:
Im sorry for my rant. I'm just feeling a little frustrated. I just want to get control over my cycle, and know what's what. Does it sound like I ovulated on day 12/13?
I was also wondering if you all might be able to clarify something for me? I have read that when you notice EWCM its the best time to BD, but have also read that ovulation occurs approx. 48hrs after. So when so the best time for my husband and I to have sex? I am using an cycle tracking app and it predicts I will ovulate in 2 more days. Would that be right considering my symptoms?
I really appreciate any advice you can give me.

I am with you on that... Most opks i use always come up negative so i relied on predicting ovulation through natural symtoms, well since my cycle is out of whack im not sure if its pms or ovulation. Then the ewcm comes like one day before my period and im thinking that cant be ovulation! So we started having sex all the time no less than three times a week. I thought since sperm lives up to 5 days this will definitely get us a BFP but still no luck. Sorry for my rant im just so confused!

Baby dust!

Last cycle I didn't have any EWCM. But this cycle I drank a glass of 100% grapefruit juice from CD1 to CD13 (my O day) and I had two days of crazy amounts of EWCM (when I got my +OPK). I drank it the two cycles I conceived my boys as well. Just thought I'd mention it :) Good luck!

Small or large glass? That's interesting shall try that this month!

All that have no ewcm or little how about preseed?

Xxx

I like the idea of the grapefruit juice. Unfortunately I am allergic to citrus fruits, so not really an option for me. I was wondering if anyone will be testing on around the 23rd? That's when my at is due so I will be testing then. It would be great to have some similar cycling women to connect with.:winkwink:

Awesome flowerchild11. It's so great meeting people in the same boat. Is this your first baby?

I will definitely be trying that next cycle!! Thank you :)

We havent tried vitrex yet but for some reason we always miss the egg. Have you ever thought about using the stork? Someone brought it to my attention to use as an aid.

I've never heard of it! I just looked it up, it looks very interesting!

I'm on CD 11 and still not seeing any EWCM. Per usual :( I'm thinking that Vitex may take a month or so to kick in effectively.

How many days in your cycle is considered "normal" to experience ewcm?

I'm on CD 11 and still not seeing any EWCM. Per usual :( I'm thinking that Vitex may take a month or so to kick in effectively.

How many days in your cycle is considered "normal" to experience ewcm?
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't your EWCM be more likely in maybe 2 more days? Around day 13/14? I thought EWCM occurred on or right before O. I am still figuring all this stuff out though so please educate me if I'm missing something here. :shrug:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't your EWCM be more likely in maybe 2 more days? Around day 13/14? I thought EWCM occurred on or right before O. I am still figuring all this stuff out though so please educate me if I'm missing something here. :shrug:

I'm not 100% sure myself :shrug: lol most of what I've read seems it kind of varies from person to person (anywhere from 2 days up to a week before O) :wacko:
When I was ovulating and temping I usually ovulated on CD 13 or 14.

It's so complicated! Both my sisters became pregnant this year by accident, and yet when you make the decision to have a baby, it suddenly becomes so hard. It's like the ultimate catch 22

Louise40 yes this will be my first child i hoping for bfp and your right when seeing all of my family and friends get pregnant unwillingly is great to meet people in the same situation all this advice and encouragement is a blessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->