• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's get pregnant in 2012!!!! TTC #1 after loss

Hi everyone! I'm new over here, after losing my baby in October, DH and I started TTC last month. Now we are in the 2ww again. Anxiously waiting to be test! I still have a long way to go, but I hope we caught the egg this month! :)

Welcome! Good luck to you:dust: Hopefully you're the start of the domino effect for us all!

Brand new here and wanted to join this I no one minds. Had a mmc (blighted ovum) before Christmas and all sorts of problems after recovering from the ERPC. I am finally back to normal and today the doctor told us we can start trying again :) We conceived after about 6 months trying last time but conceived on the only month that we realllly tried (if that makes sense??)

So back to TTC as of today!

Can't wait to finally get our family started.

Fingers crossed for everyone x

Well after a 47 day cycle she's here! That lovely witch has arrived. It's been 9 months of trying let's hope in another 9 months we'll be holding a precious baby...Please lord! Thank you all for just listening and being here.

Hi ladies!!

I havent posted on here for ages but wanted to share my BFP with you all and leave as much baby dust for you all!! Hoping this is now a very lucky thread!! x x x

Hey :wave:

:yipee: again!

Do you want me to update the thread name to include your BFP or would you rather wait til Tuesday is here? xxxx

Hey :wave:

:yipee: again!

Do you want me to update the thread name to include your BFP or would you rather wait til Tuesday is here? xxxx

Yeah wait until ive got AF due date over....still a little nervous about getting past that although no spotting!! :hugs:

Hi ladies!!

I havent posted on here for ages but wanted to share my BFP with you all and leave as much baby dust for you all!! Hoping this is now a very lucky thread!! x x x

Congrats, Hopefully your :bfp: will rub off on us!

It rubbed off on someone, as I too got a BFP, this morning. Still very very nervous and scared, but thinking positive!! I'm only 10DPO and AF isnt' due till Friday, so keeping my fingers crossed and saying a little prayer for this little one!

It rubbed off on someone, as I too got a BFP, this morning. Still very very nervous and scared, but thinking positive!! I'm only 10DPO and AF isnt' due till Friday, so keeping my fingers crossed and saying a little prayer for this little one!

Congrats Tweak...I haven't even had my O date yet (only on cd 6) so it will be some time before I find out...Here's to hoping you get your sticky on this time :hugs: and maybe to see many more :bfp: including my own this month!

I thought I might have had a BFP, but I guess I was just seeing evaps. My DH even thought he saw lines. Oh well maybe next cycle. We really gave it our all this time. I guess the egg or the sperm just weren't up to par.
Congrats to you ladies! I hope your luck rubs off on the rest of us. Super sticky :dust:

Oh wow, congratulations to both rb and Tweak! This is really great news, got everything crossed for you guys that everything goes well. You must so so nervous but sending you loads of good luck vibes :hugs: x

ugh, the waiting sucks! only cd7 feels like forever away...I just hope and pray that this is our turn. Our time for a :bfp: it's the waiting with nothing that drives me a bit batty! Maybe I'm the only one but I just can't stop thinking about it and don't really have any girlfriends to talk to about it...

feeling pretty alone in this. my husband is wonderful but it really is a struggle some days. i know I'm meant to be a mom...my hips would agree! I just wish the rest of my body would too. I just feel like it's been so long. (almost a year since we started)...but 9 months between clomid, miscarriage and now trying again. A year is a long time to wait for something that you're not even sure will happen. it wears you down and gets a little heart breaking. as I'm sure you all know.

I just got my BFP two days ago after a miscarriage in early December. It was awful to think that everything changed all of a sudden. I'm praying this one sticks. Its my 2nd pregnancy, and since first ended in mc, I'm hoping this will be my first baby! If anyone is going through a similar situation and wants to talk and share stories, I'd love to buddy up!

I just got my BFP two days ago after a miscarriage in early December. It was awful to think that everything changed all of a sudden. I'm praying this one sticks. Its my 2nd pregnancy, and since first ended in mc, I'm hoping this will be my first baby! If anyone is going through a similar situation and wants to talk and share stories, I'd love to buddy up!

I had a M/C early November and had to wait 2 cycles before trying again because it was my 2nd miscarriage. And since I have irregular cycles it's been 3 months of waiting in addition to all the months of trying beforehand. I could really use a buddy as I venture forward with TTC. It is only CD 8 today slow going...

flybaby - I'm so sorry you're feeling so alone :( It's such a hard process and I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs: :hugs:

Welcome Jac - I had 2 miscarriages, one in March 2011 and one in June 2011. I just got a BFP on Monday, so I'm very very cautious right now. H&H 9 months to you!!

Thanks Tweak0605! Good luck and H&H to you too!

Flybaby, I'm sorry. I totally understand where you are coming from. I despair as well. I was really hopeful last cycle, and really made myself crazy. We BDed on the right days, and I had vacation during the 2ww and it just was maddening. I started testing on 8dpo and it was just awful. I could swear that I saw a line on each and every test. My DH said he saw the lines, too. That made it worse. I guess they were just evaps though. And we will be back at it again shortly. I will be grateful to have another opportunity and glad that my schedule allows me to be home at the right time. Maybe we will be lucky this time. It is so hard to be patient. I do try to stay busy and not let the TTC take over my life completely. It's hard, because I want it so badly. You must be devastated with two losses. Many :hugs: Maybe we are next?

Good luck to you both!! I think this will be your month!!

hey ladies, sorry i've been a bit mia, been catching up on homework, working quite a bit and trying not to think about ttc. I've been keeping myself busy so i wont have time to bd just to make a baby lol. I've been back at my diet and am down 15lbs since january..so this is good!

p.s. im on cd9 today, i got my first smiley face on my digi opk yesterday! i should o by the 9th or 10th..and if this was/is our month edd is 10/31! halloween!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->