• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's get pregnant in 2012!!!! TTC #1 after loss

Smiler - He didn't say anything about the cramps. Just that now is the time to start BDing. So I'm sure it's just effects of the Clomid.

SA Results..

Count was 62 million
Motility was 50%
And he didn't give me morphology. He did say that there were a lot of immature sperm, but that he had the right amount of mature ones to get me pregnant.

I did push for CD21 bloods and am getting those done 7 DPO. So, whenever my FF says 7 DPO I'll head up to the lab to get the blood work done. I did tell him my concerns over low progesterone and that I would feel a lot better if I either got those checked, or he just put me on progesterone supplements straight after ovulation. He's opting for the tests until after this cycle and he sees my charts. I have a feeling I'll O soon, as I think I had EWCM last night, just a tiny bit of it. But I do have plenty of CM.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones and didn't really have side effects on clomid but I just didn't respond to it this time around other than with my M/C which is messed up because I must have ovulated SUPER late or something because I got a negative at 7 1/2 weeks and a positive at 8 1/2 weeks after my period...Frustrating.

Hey girls how are you doing today?

Tweak - I got cramps throughout my clomid cycles, nothing to worry about, how are they today?

Hi flybaby, are you still on clomid? are you near to test day or ov day? :hugs:

Tweak how's it going? Think you have ov'd yet? Fingers crossed for you!! Hopefully the cramps will settle down after ovulation? SA results look good, I think? I don't know too much about that. When DH had his done, they just told him the count. Didn't say anything about motility and I don't even know what morphology means?? Are you happy with the result?

Don't quite know how I feel today...15 dpo and bfn this morning. No sign of AF, would usually start spotting 13 or 14 dpo then AF full-swing the next day. Just got more cm than normal and boobs still big. No other signs. I would've thought I'd get a bfp by now if I was pregnant. So maybe the :witch: will show today, I don't know. Argh ](*,)

As of yesterday ..I have had + opks on cd10-12..based on my sept cycle I usually o on/around cd13/14..so this weekend! Whoo! Bd will be tonight and tomorrow!

Tweak - I got cramps throughout my clomid cycles, nothing to worry about, how are they today?

After M/C doctor had me wait 2 months so neither really...Waiting for AF to try again. If she doesn't come by tues or wed they'll give me provera to jump start it. And of course my husband will be working out of town next month so I'm not sure how we're going to make this all happen...:dohh:
...and this next time I'll be moved on to letrozole for the first time because I didn't respend to 3 cycles of clomid...

After M/C doctor had me wait 2 months so neither really...Waiting for AF to try again. If she doesn't come by tues or wed they'll give me provera to jump start it. And of course my husband will be working out of town next month so I'm not sure how we're going to make this all happen...:dohh:
...and this next time I'll be moved on to letrozole for the first time because I didn't respend to 3 cycles of clomid...

After my m/c, my doc said we could ttc again after 1st cycle if af was normal ..so we did ttc this cycle.

Tanzi - Cramps are so much better. Having slight twinges around my left ovary. Started BDing a few days ago!

Smiler - I am happy with his results. I think I knew he didn't have a problem, since we've gotten pregnant twice before. Just gotta get my problems under control now. Don't think I've ovulated yet. OPKs are dark, but not positive yet.

ayc - Good luck!! Hoping you O this weekend!

flybaby - Hope you get AF soon so you can start TTC again!

Me too! Since I've miscarried in the past she wanted me to wait longer. Tuesday is cd 40 so they should prescribe provera to bring on the witch! So I should have her in a week...And after what seems like FOREVER we can finally try again. Letrozole in hand and ready to fill my house!

well..it looks like i probably ovulated between friday and saturday..mainly b/c i got negative opks yesterday! we only got to bd on 1/11 and 1/14..which is ok, but im hoping somehow, we caught the eggie..and its on its way to a healthy bean.

Good luck ayclobes, hope the 2ww flies by for you and you get your bfp :)

Tweak good luck to you too, really hope you ov soon. Really glad the cramps are easing off.

Feeling pretty down today. AF got me yesterday - a day late. So cruel. I was really hopeful for this cycle. Initially I was ok with it but since last night I've been really down about it. I just can't believe we've been trying for so long and we still don't have a family. It breaks my heart to see DH sad about it too, he would be such a fantastic dad. It's hard not to feel like I'm letting him down somehow. Also I have arranged to go and visit my new nephew tomorrow. I don't know if I'm up to it now. It's an hour and a half drive so it'll be a long day. Not sure I can manage it but would feel bad cancelling. Arrgghh :( :(

flybaby - Hope the doc will give you some Provera soon then. Waiting for AF after a m/c is always horrid.

ayc - Good luck! I'm sure you got plenty of BDing in!

Smiler - I'm so sorry hun :cry: I know how it feels, to be so hopeful for a cycle and then it fails. You will have that family one day, I know you will. Do what you have to about visiting your nephew. If you don't feel up to it, don't make yourself go. It could only make you feel worse. Can you just say you're coming down with a cold? I know you said you would feel bad cancelling, but if you don't feel like you can do it, don't put yourself through it. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you Tweak :flower: Try to stay positive but it's not always easy is it. I think you're right, if visiting will make me feel worse then it's probably not a good idea eh. Think I will postpone it til after my HSG next week. It's so hard isn't it, some days you are fine then others days you feel like utter crap. Just glad there are people on here who understand :hugs:

If I didn't have this site, I don't know what I would do. I was telling DH last night, that in one year I've posted 2500 times. That's a lot!! I'm glad that you're postponing the trip. We have a friend's son's 2nd birthday party this upcoming weekend, and I don't think we're going to go. We went to his 1st birthday party, the weekend we found out we were pregnant the first time. It would just bring back so many emotions that I can't handle right now. I'm already down about this week, the week I got my first BFP :cry:

Oh hun sending big :hugs: to you. Anniversaries and remembering what was, and thinking what could've been really hurts. I don't think you should go to the party either, and don't feel bad about it. I went to my niece's 1st birthday party about a month after our 1st loss, it was really hard and we ended up leaving early.

In saying that, still wondering if I should visit my sister tomorrow. I can't keep up with myself!! Emotions change hourly with me :wacko: She does try to be understanding and the thing is I've been feeling a bit lonely today. I checked that no one else is coming round and she said they're not. If my parents were going to be there too then I'd be cancelling because my mum can't handle this stuff very well so I feel like I need to put on a happy face when she's around.

This site truly is wonderful. Wow you have posted a lot!! I thought I was racking up a good score :) Just so thankful to have people to turn to who understand x

Thanks Tweak! I sure hope that is the case and they don't throw me for a loop when I call in tomorrow. I hate that I'm seeing so many due this summer and A LOT due in June as I "should" of been. I was at my husbands holiday party drinking a diet coke because I was driving us home and I'm really not a big drinker anyways but this one lady that I've met a few times before came up to me...We were pregnant together before and she asks if we're going to have any more. I'm so sick of the comments like that they really put me in a mood!

Smiler - Yeah, I still need to send my friend a message. I'm hoping she understands, and I think she will. It's just like a huge roller coaster. I'm up, then I'm down. I'm doing fine today, but was a horrible mess yesterday. Did you make a decision on if you're visiting your sister? I hope it goes okay if you do :hugs:

flybaby - Ugh, I hate people who don't think before they speak. I've had so many people that say shit like that to me. One actually went on about if I was trying, when I was trying, blah blah blah. For like a whole 5 minutes. It seriously sucked. Let us know how you get by today when you call in. :hugs:

I have my provera! so 5 days of that and then however long I have to wait to get af. I feel 50 percent better just by having that RX at least I know that in a couple weeks I'll have a starting point again...after almost 3 months.

Ooh, good luck flybaby, really hope the provera does the trick. Have you taken it before, any idea how long it'll be till AF arrives?

I think it's so rude when people ask you if you're trying. That is the one thing about having a miscarriage - once it's out you've lost a baby, everyone knows you want a family and then they ask you about it. It's quite personal and if we hadn't experienced our losses I wouldn't be telling people we were ttc, it's no one else's business unless you want it to be! I've had people just come right out with, are you pregnant yet? And I'm just like, er how rude! If I was, I would tell you in my own good time thanks!

Tweak - did you speak to your friend yet? In the end I did go to my sister's. I did feel so bad on Monday but I think it just got it out of my system and Tues I felt better. I really did want to see the baby but just not with a crowd of people. He is my nephew after all and I want to be a good auntie! I got a little teary at first but my sister was really nice about it and then after that I was ok.

Yeah I've used provera before. It can come anywhere between 2 to 10 days after the last pill (I have 5 pills) Mine usually shows up 6 days after.

I hate that people have to know just because we had a M/C I almost think I shouldn't of told anyone that I had another one. A lot of people don't think I have a probelm...just irregular periods. They don't realize that with irregular periods comes not ovulating. They're so clueless in a lot of this. I don't know anyone in my close circle of friends who understands. My sister in law asked what I'm up to today and I said I have a check up. She said oh so are you pregnant? WTF is it her business. I wouldn't be telling her I was going to the doctor if I WAS pregnant it's just a CHECK UP. I need to figure out some lies to tell them. I'm terrible at lies but I can't stand these comments it's ridiculous that people feel they can ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->