Lets get Skinny :)

I have just had a chippy supper :blush:

And I have put 2 pound back on in 2 week :(

Also holiday next week so more weight will certainly go on .....

Oh dear :(

dw jade it will come back off. where you going on holiday? could you be more active on hols??

its ok jade, ive probably put on loads too, chinese on saturday and chips today. i am meant to be going to gym too but im so knackered after work i cant be assed!

Hi guys, just thought i'd hop in and say hello because i'm also trying to lose some weight and could do with the moral support! If anybody is interested then you can find my weightloss journal here.

ive been a pig allllllll day, wasnt allowed to eat anything since midnight last night until 3pm today and i got up at 6am this morning, looong time without food lol anyway i was at hospital for an operation today and they weighed me so i wont have to do it myself this week .. im 12st 9lbs now, cant remember what my start weight was i think it was 13.1 so thats me down 4lbs this week!

i had another operation 3weeks ago n when i had a sneaky peak at my notes today i was 13st 8lbs then .. so thats almost a stone ive lost in 3weeks woohooo :D

ive been a pig allllllll day, wasnt allowed to eat anything since midnight last night until 3pm today and i got up at 6am this morning, looong time without food lol anyway i was at hospital for an operation today and they weighed me so i wont have to do it myself this week .. im 12st 9lbs now, cant remember what my start weight was i think it was 13.1 so thats me down 4lbs this week!

i had another operation 3weeks ago n when i had a sneaky peak at my notes today i was 13st 8lbs then .. so thats almost a stone ive lost in 3weeks woohooo :D

Wow that's quite a big loss! Congrats :)

Hi guys, just thought i'd hop in and say hello because i'm also trying to lose some weight and could do with the moral support! If anybody is interested then you can find my weightloss journal here.

just had a look at your journal and i think this is what i need to do, set out a proper plan and stick to it!! good luck! :D

Thanks! :D i only actually started my diet a week ago so im pleased!!

way to go on the weightloss JL :)

Hey kit i will check out your weightloss diary in a sec x

thanks katy!!

i never realised it was that much cos in the hospital its in kg's so i just converted it tonight, defo made a shitty day so much better :)

:happydance:

Just had a look at your journal and i think this is what i need to do, set out a proper plan and stick to it!! good luck! :D

Haha i'm not sure i'd call it a great plan! :p At the minute my main aim is to monitor what i'm eating (and try and eat well) then set goals based on what I learn from my journal :) When I start to see what a reasonable amount of weightloss is then i'll set mini-goals like "lose X lbs by Y date".

I don't want to just say... right I want to be size 14 by November, and size 12 by Christmas or Lose 2 stone by November, and Lose 3 more by Christmas sort of thing when its obviously not achievable - I wish! Lmfao. I'd rather set a goal of lose 2lbs this week, and achieve it and be motivated than set goals higher like lose 7lbs this week, repeatedly fail, get demotivated and give up. IYKWIM?

Hey kit i will check out your weightloss diary in a sec x

Thanks hun :thumbup:

u have a good simple plan to lose weight the right way though! :D and i agree.. setting smaller targets rather than large ones you might not be able to acheive is a better idea because you will be reaching goals and doing so will keep you motivated! :)

how old is everyone? im just being nosey :D

I am hoping to do lots of walking and fresh air on hol, to help with the weight and get Caine to sleep :rofl:

u have a good simple plan to lose weight the right way though! :D and i agree.. setting smaller targets rather than large ones you might not be able to acheive is a better idea because you will be reaching goals and doing so will keep you motivated! :)

how old is everyone? im just being nosey :D

Thanks hun :) I'm 19 :D

I am hoping to do lots of walking and fresh air on hol, to help with the weight and get Caine to sleep :rofl:

If it kills 2 birds with one stone that's an even better idea :thumbup: Lol, when do you go on holiday?

round about the same age then .. im 19 if you didnt already guess from my username :D

goin out for lunch today so gunna make sure i have a nice big salad!! :)

im 21. oh came home with a kfc last night. i had grilled chicken and salad.

im 21. oh came home with a kfc last night. i had grilled chicken and salad.

Lol doesn't it p*** you off when the OH turns up with food like that when they know you're trying really hard to lose weight?? Like last night, my OH turned up with a rather large chocolate bar for me, which was a nice surprise but didn't help my diet very much :shrug::growlmad:

lol i know! men! he was good and didnt eat it until i was in the bath.

Current Weight: 274lbs (19st 8lbs)
Starting Weight: 320lbs (22st 12lbs)
Short term Goal Weight: 224lbs (16st)
Long term Goal Weight: 164lbs (11st 10lbs)
Anything about you that you wish to share:
I've lost 46lbs (3st 4lbs) so far on the Cambridge Diet, losing weight to TTC

Hope it's ok if I join.

I weigh on a Wednesday, but wouldn't be able to posts my loss until Thursday morning, would this be ok?

Just realised - everyone else on this thread is tiny compared to me :(

***UPDATE***

Current Weight: 267lbs (19st 1lbs)
Starting Weight: 320lbs (22st 12lbs)
Short term Goal Weight: 224lbs (16st)
Long term Goal Weight: 164lbs (11st 10lbs)
Anything about you that you wish to share:
I've lost 53lbs (3st 11lbs) so far on the Cambridge Diet, losing weight to TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"