Lets get Skinny :)

:lol: ill take mine after southampton :winkwink: Maybe if i walk all day ill look thinner?

yeah ok i'll get oh to take one when he gets in from work tomorrow.

Btw katy - do you prounce your name like katie? sorry dont want to introduce you and youe like - "thats not my name" :lol:

me too! i will be doing starjumps in the office!

Btw katy - do you prounce your name like katie? sorry dont want to introduce you and youe like - "thats not my name" :lol:

lol yeah its like katie, the amount of people who pronounce it cat tee its annoying!!

:rofl:!!

the amount of people that say hannah you can spell your name backwards pissing me off!! so much!!!

I feel so fat today :(

Had a mcdonalds yesterday!!

Mmmmm I had spag bol, really craving naughty choc now :(

we all deserve a treat now and again lol ...

yeah i think the picture idea is a good one!!

last year before i went to turkey i spent about 3/4months binge drinking .. literally being in the pub 5 days out of 7 .. and when i went on hol i was the smallest i'd been in about 3years - size 12, i thought binging would've made me fatter but it didnt, im so tempted to do it again lol :shrug: .. now im a 14-16 :blush: im using a pic of me before i left as motivation aswell as the taking new ones idea, hopefully theyl both get me motivated lol

1st 2 pics are before my hol ..
3rd is me very recently!

Attachments

• DSC008666.jpg
    DSC008666.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • thurs sesh.jpg
    thurs sesh.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT0129.jpg
    PICT0129.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
OOoH ive only got this one on my computer, - the ones on my phone are the real motovatiers!! :haha:

Ill add when i add my full body tonight! :)

Attachments

• n516343843_127188_3352.jpg
    n516343843_127188_3352.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 9
this is one of me pre pregnancy. i think i'm about 10st in it. i'll post one later of me now when oh gets in.

Attachments

• Negative0-36-36(1).jpg
    Negative0-36-36(1).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
lol eager to post pre pregnancy not so much the current ones lol. i've been good today, had cereal for brekkie, soup for lunch and done ministry of sound dvd...i was out of breath by end of warm up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->