Lets get Skinny :)

round about the same age then .. im 19 if you didnt already guess from my username :D

Cool :) When's your bday?

lol i know! men! he was good and didnt eat it until i was in the bath.

Lol, the only trouble with KFC and stuff is that you can smell it and that always makes me want it :(

***UPDATE***

Current Weight: 267lbs (19st 1lbs)
Starting Weight: 320lbs (22st 12lbs)
Short term Goal Weight: 224lbs (16st)
Long term Goal Weight: 164lbs (11st 10lbs)
Anything about you that you wish to share:
I've lost 53lbs (3st 11lbs) so far on the Cambridge Diet, losing weight to TTC

Congratulations! You're doing great :)

Can i join...

Current Weight: 11st 5lbs
Starting Weight: 11st 5lbs
Short term Goal Weight: 10st 12lb
Long term Goal Weight: 10st
Anything about you that you wish to share: I want to lose weight for my wedding and consequently TTC.

Can i join...

Current Weight: 11st 5lbs
Starting Weight: 11st 5lbs
Short term Goal Weight: 10st 12lb
Long term Goal Weight: 10st
Anything about you that you wish to share: I want to lose weight for my wedding and consequently TTC.

Hi Amy :) Good luck with your weightloss :)

im 21. oh came home with a kfc last night. i had grilled chicken and salad.

Lol doesn't it p*** you off when the OH turns up with food like that when they know you're trying really hard to lose weight?? Like last night, my OH turned up with a rather large chocolate bar for me, which was a nice surprise but didn't help my diet very much :shrug::growlmad:

ahhhhh kfc *drool* im so glad the closest kfc is 52miles away!! i could live on the stuff! i loooove it!

my oh is the same, hes like a bean pole, always buys fatty food/chocolate and tells me im making him fat ... :growlmad: grrr!! i tell him im on a diet & he buys it even more!

i went for lunch, oh wanted to go to the chinese but i managed to pursuade him not to, so we went to the pub and i had a tuna & cheese panini with some chips and salad!

Kit603 ...

my birthdays april 12th, whens yours?

Hi Amy :hi: :wave:

im 21. oh came home with a kfc last night. i had grilled chicken and salad.

Lol doesn't it p*** you off when the OH turns up with food like that when they know you're trying really hard to lose weight?? Like last night, my OH turned up with a rather large chocolate bar for me, which was a nice surprise but didn't help my diet very much :shrug::growlmad:

ahhhhh kfc *drool* im so glad the closest kfc is 52miles away!! i could live on the stuff! i loooove it!

my oh is the same, hes like a bean pole, always buys fatty food/chocolate and tells me im making him fat ... :growlmad: grrr!! i tell him im on a diet & he buys it even more!

i went for lunch, oh wanted to go to the chinese but i managed to pursuade him not to, so we went to the pub and i had a tuna & cheese panini with some chips and salad!

tuna and cheese panini yumyum yum. i was naughty and had a mini quiche with salad. mini quiche was 425cals oops!

my panini was lushhhh mmmm .. oh tried to swap me half his lasagne for half my panini ... emmmm nope NO WAY!

ahhh i havent had quiche in ages, think im due it :munch: yummy!!

awww! younger than me :D lol

just had another look at your journal hun, u really are playin hero!! ur friend must appreciate what ur doing for her! :D

i dont blame you, i crave kfc .. constantly!! :blush: :shrug:

You're all making me crave one now too! Lol, I think we need to discuss salads and fruit :D

i do actually love salad but its so expensive to eat healthy.
when i diet i just dont eat!

i do actually love salad but its so expensive to eat healthy.
when i diet i just dont eat!

Lol awww, I know what you mean. Take the following for example:

McDonalds: 89p for a hamburger, £2.99 plus for a salad...
Tesco: £1.79 for 1.8kg of chips, £1.50 for a bag of salad (even more expensive if you buy the individual ingredients..)

It's sooo annoying :(

im not too keen on salad although i have started eating it more recently!

fruit though .... mmmmmm i love fruit!!! melon, apple, orange, banana, pear, peach, plum, grapes mmmm purple grapes :D

yum yum i think a big fruit salad is in order!!!

Something else that's not cheap!! Lol.

I think if the Gov. wants us all to not be obese they need to increase the price of chips/pizza/burgers and reduce the price of fruit/veg/rice/pasta/potatoes etc

Lol!

i just had porridge for breakfast is that bad? i have loads of butter on it so probably!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->