Lets get Skinny :)

yeah its special shakes that have all the nutrients and vitamins you need in them.
a lady at my old work did it, she lost loads of weight.

my liquid diet probably isnt good for you because it wont have the right nutrients n vitamins but im going to take multivitamins whilst i do it :)

yeah alternate days i reckon that will be good.

im so desperate to lose the weight, if i just have soup it will help shrink my stomach too so i wont eat as much. its win win really!

(even though its not healthy for you to crash diet!!)

Im gonna try that!! maybe 1 liquid day - 1 WW day?

With the Cambridge Diet you're supposed to actually pay for special shakes and stuff directly from them and it works out quite expensive - its not just a case of ANY liquid - although I suppose it's the same principle.

A friend of mine tried lighterlife (same thing different name) but found that it actually made her quite poorly and was told that she had to leave the program :( But, she was paying about £70 a week for the shakes and it was like 2/3 shakes a day... 7 days a week...

yeah alternate days i reckon that will be good.

im so desperate to lose the weight, if i just have soup it will help shrink my stomach too so i wont eat as much. its win win really!

(even though its not healthy for you to crash diet!!)

The only problem with that is that as soon as you stop following that pattern you'll rebound and will just plonk even more weight back on?

i dunno, i lost alot of weight doing it before and kept it off. i got to size 8 doing it.

i dunno, i lost alot of weight doing it before and kept it off. i got to size 8 doing it.

Cool, if it works for you then carry on :) :D I tried something similar before but found that if I go through bouts of eating just soup and stuff, then go back to "normal" food I tend to put more weight on.

For me the best way i've found to lose weight is just to do everything little, often and in moderation... the slow way... but hopefully once i'm at my target weight, i'll stay there!

we should start doing a little comps like who can lose the most in one week ect

:rofl:!! well im starting tomo!! who ever losees the most by next thursday wins!! :lol:

i joined this group for motivation n the topic of conversation is always stuff thats bad for you!!

im leaving!!!! lol

everyones going on holiday, i wanna gooo!!

ive been ok today, had my square sausage roll for breakfast, then chicken salad brown roll for lunch .. then tuna & sweetcorn pasta thing about 9ish .. could've been alot worse i guess!! :D

:rofl: i will tell you off! you have to do at least 15mins, just dont go as fast and you will last longer!
im doing liquid in the week and eating on weekends.
got a cup of hot milk for breakfast :)

:rofl:!!! im not going on the bike tonight as i broke it last time but standing up on the pedels! :blush:

i donno what im gonna have for breckfast - might try a slimfast shake for lunch :D and have soup for dinner

i joined this group for motivation n the topic of conversation is always stuff thats bad for you!!

im leaving!!!! lol

everyones going on holiday, i wanna gooo!!

ive been ok today, had my square sausage roll for breakfast, then chicken salad brown roll for lunch .. then tuna & sweetcorn pasta thing about 9ish .. could've been alot worse i guess!! :D

Pffft off you go then :D ;) Lol.

I've just got up this morning - finally a later start! But i'm off to doctors in 20 mins for results about my PCOS - feel too sick to eat breakfast again :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->