Lets get Skinny :)

Its only 9:30am and I've cheated already!! I had a chocolate bar..:dohh:

:dohh: I have had a bar of choc and 3 choccie biscuits :( ooh and we were comntemplating chippy supper :blush: but I could walk to the chippy so I dont feel so bad :blush:

I do so well in the week then Sat-Mon I just binge out!!

Its also when I been shopping and have good food in I do well, then when I am ready for a shop and nothing but crap in the house it goes back on too :blush:

I've had a shit few days.. Started with pizza for dinner, then for breakfast, then I had chinese today.. Oops.

But tomorrow I'm going back to being a good girl! I swear it! :)

its just so much easier to have the bad food because its quicker!

Yep it is, especially when you need to go shopping and cant be arsed.

I need to get back on track :(

Ohhh Girls, quick easy healty dinners, you can get GOOD for you ready meals from asda contains 2 of your 5 a day + cook up some vegies (Thats what i normally have when marcs over cos he eats CRAP)

OR

make some 0 point soup!! can keep in the fridge for a couple of days!!

whats 0 point soup??
i need to start either weight watchers or slimming world but cant afford it!

Slimming world, just follow the concept of green or red days!!

One day green, one red, or every green etc!!!

Green days - as much pasta, rice, potators, beans etc as you want
Red - As much lean meat as you want.

As much fruit and veg as you want aswell each day, and low fat yoghurts.
10 eggs a week
Skimmed milk is free

You can have sins a day too but cant remember what, like one bread is a sin, cheese is etc....

WW no point soup just use a load of no point veg and stock :D (I think its horrible though)

I have had paella today and 3 slices ww toast, a cheese slice and 3 cups tea.

Reckon I have about 16 points left If I give myself 32 points a day (I BF)

Though all weekend I reckon I had about 50 points a day :blush:

Naughty me :grr:

I used to love having my bf points :rofl:!!

I like no points soup , we spice it up with a bit of chilli :D

so can i have green day everyday? i dont eat meat other than chicken, i might try buy a book on ebay so i can understand more.

dont think ive done too bad today but could have done better.

Not sure how many I am allowed but think you add ten yeah?

Current Weight: 207
Starting Weight:225
Short term Goal Weight:175
Long term Goal Weight:140
Anything about you that you wish to share: I'm Cori! I am ready to lose the last 12 pounds of the baby weight and then more and then more!

I am so excited I found this group!

I've been using fitday.com. You put in everything you eat which really makes you realize the empty calories you use! And there's a part where you can put in how much you want to lose and by when and then it tells you how many pounds that is a week and how many calories that allows you to eat.

:hi: happy family123!! Good luck with the weight loss!!

Katy yes you can have everyday a green day.

Bet someone is selling some old books on Ebay, or research some forums for the full info x

Hey can i join! lol

Current Weight: 10stone 10lbs
Starting Weight: 10stone 10lbs
Short term Goal Weight: 10stone 2lbs
Long term Goal Weight: 8.5 - 9 stone
Anything about you that you wish to share: Currently joined weight watchers (last monday) as since pregnancy when i put on about 3 stone i managed to loose 2.5 of it i got from 12st to about 9.13st by the time she was 3 weeks old and gradully put another stone on :( hoping i can lose this by christmas definatley! So ill be updating my wiegh every monday if that okay?

Hiya!

Can I join?

My name is Lucy, 24 and i want to try and lose my baby weight initially so I can get back in my size 12's. Then hopefully lose a little more!
I'm not sure what I weigh.. I have been using the wii fit, and according to that I weigh 4lbs less than I did in sept?! WTF lol apparently I weigh less then before I was pregnant yet my clothes don't fit!
I'll check my weight next time I get a chance to go on wii fit and get it up!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

hey to the new members here :)
i just ordered the slimming world starter pack off ebay so once that is through i will start it. need to lose the weight, i cant stand not being able to wear the clothes i want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->