Lets get Skinny :)

Well Done Hannah!

I'm about ready to quit my diet... I started July 7th, and all I've lost is 6 lbs.. I went back up a pound by the looks of it. And I don't know why I bother. WTF is the point of being so good and sticking to your diet, not cheating, etc... and gaining an effing pound? Waste of my bloody time.

is anyone doing the slimfast diet?

im not seeing any changes!!!

Are you having all your points?

if not i have no idea why it isnt working :shrug:

Natalie, try slimming world! Dont give up :(

is anyone doing the slimfast diet?

im not seeing any changes!!!

Hey hun i am doing slim fast but only been on it a few days i think it helped me lose a bit of my weight a few weeks back then i stopped it and have started it again !! .... i think it takes a while to kick in ? xx

Yep! The odd day I'm out by one.
But usually I make sure I get them!!
Cause my MIL always rides my butt about the importance of it!

Jade - we don't have slimming world here!

You could follow the main concept of it, I can tell you?

I lost 2 pound ladies!! :wohoo: Now 13 stone 3, so 3 over pre preg weight and 1 and half stone to lose for healthy BMI :dance:

How everyone else?

Sure Jade! :)
If you can send me the info, I can definitely see if it's something I can handle.

I'm looking into following the CORE plan on weight watchers, apparently if you're having trouble or plateau, that's what they suggest here in Canada during meetings. Switching it up to "trick" your body. So I may give that a go! :)

Well done Jade!

So I cheated last night.
We ordered Pizza.
I had 3 slices (oops!) and some garlic bread! ... And suddenly I'm down 2 lbs!

Maybe I oughta eat pizza for the rest of my life, maybe I'll lose weight! :rofl:

i would like to do slimming world but dont have a clue how it works!

Hi Ladies...I need to join this group :rofl:

My name is Emily...and I'm fat LOL!! Seriously--my BMI is terrible-I can't even admit how bad it is :(
I am doing Weight Watchers-more less-but just kind of doing my own thing. I have done weight watchers before and lost 60lbs each time so I know it CAN be done I just need to stick with it as an actual lifestyle change otherwise I gain the weight right back!

I have lost a total of 16lbs! I lost 10lbs the first week BUT I think it was all water weight-I've been told when I used to go to the WW meetings that the first few weeks with big numbers are usually from all the extra water intake!
I drink 8-10glasses of water a day which I find easy now-woohoo-and exercise everyday for at least an hour! When/if (which basically means whenever LeeAnne is good) I try to walk at least 4km a day-but usually LeeAnne is fussing an hour after walking so we head home!! I am admiment on losing weight and keeping it off-for myself and my family-but also to prove my mom and sister wrong! When I was home on vacation I heard them in the other room saying "how can she not see how fat she is? Does she not know how big she is? She will never loose the weight" that and having a healthy lifestyle for LeeAnne is my motivation!!!

Look forward to getting to know you all :hugs:

Welcome over EMily!!!

Nat I will write and send you the info when I get chance :D

Well I put 2 pound back on this weekend :dohh: went out drinking for a friends bday Sat, then had a chippie :( I am naughty oooh and I had chocolate today!! Its like its off then on all the time

Everyone else ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"