Lets get Skinny :)

I added you on facebook :D

:cake: Happy 4 months austin :cake:

Weigh in day tomo!! and im actually gonna join WW tomo!! x x

i cant believe its four months already!! flying by!
lets do this!! i need to lose it before i go mad!

I added you on facebook :D

:cake: Happy 4 months austin :cake:

Weigh in day tomo!! and im actually gonna join WW tomo!! x x

Woo WW :) haha :thumbup: are we the only ones doing it? x

lol i think katy was or is? or jade is i cant remember :rofl:

Ive been doing it for 2 weeks, just off the info from my mum and have lost 10lbs in the first week and my 2nd weigh in is tomo!!

but im gonna join tomo!! will make me work harder lol :thumbup:

I do WW but dont go to classes

But I am bad and just ate half a large galaxy :(

Naughty I am such a piggie

Give me some motivation girls!!!!

I'm on WW, but the Canadian version seems to be different than the programs in the UK!

I am still having trouble shifting weight. I'm getting so annoyed, I'm only down 6 pounds since I started THREE weeks ago! Ugh! lost 5 the first week, and since then I've been up and down within the other 2 pounds! So frustrating! Makes me want to give up! :(

Same here, I am sick of it and cant seem to get back on track....

We need motivation ladies!!! NOW :(

How do we find it?

Weighed myself this morning, and that 2lbs I've been fighting, is gone and I'm down an extra pound! Only at 9lbs lost altogether though! Was hoping for more over 3 weeks, but I guess it's better than nothing!

OK.. motivation brainstorming!!! LOL

Motivation *thinks*

To fit into our clothes again...although that doesn't seem to motivate me hugely! Argh I just ate a bag of crisps

:rofl:
I don't think I'll ever wear a bikini..... My stomach is covered in stretch marks! (THANK YOU GRADY!!! :rofl:)

Me too hun!! But it wont stop me wearing one If I can lose the weight :D

mine looks like a road map the amount of stretchmarks on it, actually a wrinkly road map lol!!

Uhh its my legs that took the brunt of the stretch marks... I'd like to be confident enough to wear a Bikini by next april! For now I'm staying covered

Well ladies tonight me and OH are off out for a meal for friends bday.... its an ALL YOU CAN eat Chinese, Mexican and Japanese....... what am I gonna do?

:munch: :munch: Oh dear.....

I will try and eat more Japanese, sushi etc as its low cal, but not sure if I can stay away from the guacamolo, fajitas, chinese curry, egg fried rice, pancakes...... the list is endless :grr:

Nooooooooooooooooo my DH has come home from work with his free box of Mr kipling cakes! This box contains 20 different boxes of cakes! I LOOOOVVEE mr mipling cakes...what will I do!

Too much temptation.. i already ate one cake lol

Nooooooooooooooooo my DH has come home from work with his free box of Mr kipling cakes! This box contains 20 different boxes of cakes! I LOOOOVVEE mr mipling cakes...what will I do!

Too much temptation.. i already ate one cake lol

post them to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back