Lets see you babywearing !

Congrats!

I can't wait to wear my little.squish, I was scared to try for a few weeks the first time around :haha:

A quick question to you babywearing ladies have any of you used a babasling or use a babasling? I have got one to use this time around from birth but I am a little scared of it tbh

With my son I wore him but with buckle type carriers and we still do using our Lillebaby and I have a Lillebaby for our newborn but I would really like to try out my babasling for in the house use :shrug:

any advice would be great thanks :flower:

I own an African Baby Carrier and a Noonoo pie wrap. Both I adore and both are being used. The wrap just for baba and the ABC for both my girls. Not the best pics, but carrying baby and my 3y8m old girl. Baby just turned her head to snuggle as I took the pic so wasn't carried in the position she is on the photo. lol Trust me, people gave me lip because of it and why I am mentioning it. :dohh:

Attachments

• 11150779_10206135959294246_8728426181525601778_n.jpg
    11150779_10206135959294246_8728426181525601778_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
There are plenty of affordable.woven wraps! I have a little frog it cost me $75 with shipping :)

Twag I've never heard of that carrier but it looks similar to a ring sling but with different ways to adjust, we loved our ring sling for newborn carrying :) I find YouTube videos the easiest way to learn how to use a carrier, just make sure you are following the babywearing TICKS and don't use the cradle position even if it is in the instructions it can be very dangerous for baby

A quick question to you babywearing ladies have any of you used a babasling or use a babasling? I have got one to use this time around from birth but I am a little scared of it tbh

With my son I wore him but with buckle type carriers and we still do using our Lillebaby and I have a Lillebaby for our newborn but I would really like to try out my babasling for in the house use :shrug:

any advice would be great thanks :flower:

I haven't used a babasling but I know people who have tried them and haven't got on with them too well as baby got older. Mainly because they can't readjust the fabric as much, or spread the strap across your shoulder and back. A ring sling might be easier as you can tighten it to shape around baby and give them a nice supportive seat :thumbup:

We went and took some photos with one of our friends the other day. I absolutely adore this photo. I only wish I could keep the wrap! (It's a prototype that isn't going into production :cry:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Not my favourite carrier, but it was a gift from my OH who was very excited about buying me a "baby backpack" as he calls them. It is an angelpack toddler max.

I don't get very good fits as I am under 5 feet tall, and no make-up, sorry! I'm not into make-up.

https://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p666/teddynorman/DSC_0663_zpsbzheiffu.jpg

https://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p666/teddynorman/DSC_0666_zpslcgi7f85.jpg

https://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p666/teddynorman/DSC_0675_zpsn0a7kv4a.jpg

I'm not into make up either :)

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/Mobile%20Uploads/20151016_092316_zpswcqfwtie.jpg

Yay for no make-up! Men don't have to do it, bothers me that we "have" to. I have better skin at 33 than I did at 23 anyway so pretty happy to have my naked face.

OMG at that squishy little baby! ADORABLE!

I hate putting on make up. Well, that's a bit of a lie. I love mascara but never have time to put it on. And if I do I don't have time to take it off! :haha: My skin is starting to get wrinkles. I hate it but I am 38. Almost 39! Eek!

That picture was just a few days ago. She is so snuggly. Her brother was super snuggly then too. He still loves cuddles if I can get him to stay still long enough. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->