Let's share in the nervousness...

Aaaahhh today's the day! My scan is in 2 and a half hours and I don't think I could possibly be more nervous!

Thanks Catch - that's exciting you get another scan! Be sure to update us!

Yay good luck Mem!!

Mine is in 3.5hrs - I'll be sure to update :)

so?? How did it go ladies!!

I had another follow up scan yesterday and it went well.. 8 weeks! Not much to see to be honest lol but a cute little peanut!! My next appointment will be a month from today!
Waiting for ur updates :)

did u guys move to the second trimester forum lol i realize i'm quite behind u

Hey Catch nah I haven't moved! I check all the forums lol first, second, third it doesn't matter haha
Glad your scan went well lovely x

I was in a bit of a strop after mine as the sonographer was horrible to me, so sorry I didn't update!
All was well but I ended up going for a private scan afterwards as I was so upset by her, and that was much better :)

I was in a bit of a strop after mine as the sonographer was horrible to me, so sorry I didn't update!
All was well but I ended up going for a private scan afterwards as I was so upset by her, and that was much better :)

Glad your private scan was better. What happened at your first?

She was very rude to me because I asked for a Nub shot, I came out and cried, lol!

She was very rude to me because I asked for a Nub shot, I came out and cried, lol!

Omg was she actually mean to you Mem? That's horrible! Man, I'd be the best Sonographer ever. I'd probably offer people to look at their nubs even if they didn't know what a nub was haha

Yes she initially just point blank said 'No we don't do that' - I think she misunderstood and thought I was asking her to look between the legs. So I tried to explain what I meant (badly - it threw me because I just thought she'd know what a nub was...).
She then told me she'd 'already done a side view picture' so wouldn't be doing any more, it 'doesn't exist' and I was 'just making things up'. Refused to even try and see it, and did everything really quickly so it wasn't on the screen long enough for me to see it either. And then told me off because I didn't tell her how many pictures I'd paid for until the end and she hadn't taken enough, so had to go back again.

I had to read my scan report later that day aswell (once I'd calmed down), as she'd literally told us nothing about what she was doing the whole time; so I didn't know what/how far I was measuring, where my placenta was, if the Nuchal fold measurement was normal, etc.

She was a complete joy, lol.

Whoa that is poor form! How rude. I'll never understand why people have to ruin other people's days because they are not happy! Pregnancy is supposed to be a joyous occasion so if she doesn't find the process joyous then get another job lady!

Maybe she guessed the nub theory for someone and got it wrong so she got in trouble! Still, if that was the case I would just be like 'I'd love to but unfortunately someone complained about me once but I tell you what, I'll try locate it and put it on the screen and you can make your own judgement' hehehe

I found out at 3w6d and had an HCG level of 192 that day... Now 4w6d and SO nervous! It drives me crazy. And people on forums sometimes do NOT help with the nervousness!!! Only symptoms I'm having is pure exhaustion and maybe some occasional sore boobs! Mild cramping. I sit in an office chair all day and my back starts hurting my the afternoon, but that's about it! I want some symptoms and a scan and some good news! I wonder if the fear ever goes away.

I found out at 3w6d and had an HCG level of 192 that day... Now 4w6d and SO nervous! It drives me crazy. And people on forums sometimes do NOT help with the nervousness!!! Only symptoms I'm having is pure exhaustion and maybe some occasional sore boobs! Mild cramping. I sit in an office chair all day and my back starts hurting my the afternoon, but that's about it! I want some symptoms and a scan and some good news! I wonder if the fear ever goes away.

Congratulations! It sucks finding out so early because the time to end of first tri feels even longer. It dragged for me but if you break it up into little bits it seems to go quicker. I had my first scan at 7 weeks so I just thought about getting to that. Then I knew I'd have my NT scan 5 weeks later etc..my next thing is mw appt at the hospital on 5 Jan and hopefully a Gender scan not too much after that :) Good luck and know that we get the nervousness as we've all been there! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->