Let's share in the nervousness...

Sorry in all the excitement I forgot to update! Everything was perfect at the scan. Its so irrational what we put ourselves through worrying about it all. I worried there would be no baby, or no heartbeat, and I knew there was as Id already heard it. Good luck for everyone else's scans! I think it just comes with the territory of being a good momma, the worry starts before they even get here xx

Sorry in all the excitement I forgot to update! Everything was perfect at the scan. Its so irrational what we put ourselves through worrying about it all. I worried there would be no baby, or no heartbeat, and I knew there was as Id already heard it. Good luck for everyone else's scans! I think it just comes with the territory of being a good momma, the worry starts before they even get here xx

I had my scan this morning and everything was perfect too. I was so nervous I felt sick! I'm a bit ahead of what I thought by 5 days so I'm actually 13 weeks tomorrow. I can actually start to get excited now!

I'm so happy your scans went well girls! Gives me hope even though we are all different but I'd rather happy positive updates than negatives ones!! Under a week until my scan ahhhhh it's going to drag!

I'm so glad to hear positive news!!! My first scan is tomorrow !! I will update u girls !! And congrats on the great news and yes hopefully we all have positive updates ��

Thank uuu Wish85 !! Hope I update with positive news and I get to see a healthy heartbeat

Lots of luck! :)
I'm a bit gutted because I had to move my scan date from the 13th to the 14th due to work, but I'm probably going to get signed off work for another week today so I could've gone on the 13th after all! A whole 'nother day to wait for nothing, haha!
Hopefully it'll go quickly now (and for you Wish!).

Keep us updated Catch!

Memma change it back to the 13th haha

I have my first US in 4 days at 8+3. Really hoping for a strong heartbeat.

Update on mine : thank god baby is there at first she was searching but she found it !! I'm a bit less than 7 weeks.. she wants to see progress in 10 days but so far thank god healthy heart beat!! She did give me some aspirin and duphaston just invade because I've had a missed miscarriage before at 10 weeks before I had my DD and then I had a miscarriage last year and that's why ...My dr with my dd didn't though but I was in a different country .. anyone taken these before ?!!

No experience with the aspirin but I'm sorry for your losses & that's excellent things are looking great Catch!!

How are you feeling Wish..? It's currently 10.40 on Monday here in the UK so it's exactly 48 hours until my scan (appointment is 10.35 on Wednesday) - the nerves are definitely setting in...!

Not long now Memma! I'm sure you'll be fine & wish you were excited before hand! I feel pretty good but it's always in the back of your head something could be wrong. I got my bloods done today so hopefully they are ready by the time my scan comes around on Thursday. Can't wait to see what our babies look like! Make sure you update with picture!

Really my logical head it telling me everything should be fine, as I'm still
horribly nauseous every day and haven't had any bleeding or anything...
But I'm also nervous that my dates will get put back - getting put forward would be amazing, but being put back would be sooo depressing as those horrible nausea-battling exhausted days will have just been lost! :-( . Also means I'll have to change the date my private gender scan and won't be able to have it on my birthday.
I'm also nervous I won't get a good Nub shot but I'm going to try to be brave and ask for one!

I don't have my first doctor's appointment until January 6th, when I'll be 9+6. It's so late, but I'm out of the country from December 14th to December 30th, and that was the first time they could get me in. I'm so nervous because I've had two early mc's and my HCG levels were low this time, so I don't understand why they didn't want me in earlier - especially when I read about other people being given shots or medications to help them from miscarrying. How would the doctor even know if I need that when they wont see me?

My only symptoms so far are tiredness, sore boobs, and mood swings :p And a bloated stomach, I guess.

Really my logical head it telling me everything should be fine, as I'm still
horribly nauseous every day and haven't had any bleeding or anything...
But I'm also nervous that my dates will get put back - getting put forward would be amazing, but being put back would be sooo depressing as those horrible nausea-battling exhausted days will have just been lost! :-( . Also means I'll have to change the date my private gender scan and won't be able to have it on my birthday.
I'm also nervous I won't get a good Nub shot but I'm going to try to be brave and ask for one!

I totally get what you're saying. But I don't think pregnant brains are logical nor rational :haha: there is no harm asking for a nub shot. The worst that can happen is they say no. Just try and memorise it while it's on the screen just in case. I am so thankful my 'vomiting 3 times a day and feeling nauseous the rest of the time' stopped a couple of weeks ago but all reassurance left with it! Dates are always off darling, I would say if they gave you a dating scan and for some reason they push you back this time, still go with the original date. Babies fall behind and catch up all the time.

I don't have my first doctor's appointment until January 6th, when I'll be 9+6. It's so late, but I'm out of the country from December 14th to December 30th, and that was the first time they could get me in. I'm so nervous because I've had two early mc's and my HCG levels were low this time, so I don't understand why they didn't want me in earlier - especially when I read about other people being given shots or medications to help them from miscarrying. How would the doctor even know if I need that when they wont see me?

My only symptoms so far are tiredness, sore boobs, and mood swings :p And a bloated stomach, I guess.

Norwegian it does suck that you have to wait that long and yes something could go wrong but unfortunately it's one of those things where they won't take action unless there is reason to think you will have a miscarriage. I hope the time goes quickly for you! My scan is in just over 48hrs and I'm getting butterflies thinking about it!

Wish: I can't wait for it to be my turn! Let us know how it goes :)

It will be here before you know it! I will definitely update you girls - just over 24hrs until my scan eeeeeeeeek!

i cant believe how close ur scans are getting !!! Good luck ladies :D Hope u hear the best news and see ur little one happy and healthy

I have another one on sunday just FYI! And i am nervoussssssss because she wants to check the growth and measure properly.. so it is THE SCAN to tell me proper due date and everything.. I should be 8 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->