LET'S TALK - 6 Weeks Pregnant - No Symptoms

mamabearofsep

Reaction score

Hi Mama's!

So I am officially 6 weeks pregnant as of January 25th (super exciting!)
but I just don't quite "feel" pregnant yet. Why you ask? Mostly because I don't have too many symptoms. My doctor tells me everyone handles pregnancy different. My only symptoms right now include:

1) Super tired a lot of the time

2) Extremely hungry - like seriously ladies, I can eat every 20 minutes

3) Some cramping - not much just pressure here and there

4) Random "lightning crotch" - again, only has happened twice LOL and only lasted like 4 seconds

5) No nausea's/throw up

6) Some soreness in my breasts but really only when I squeeze them, or pinch them (TMI Side Note: Husband jokingly grabbed nipples and they were SO sensitive)

7) Urine is really dark in the morning - my guess is PRENATALS!

8) I've been trying to drink 100 oz. of water everyday so my urine is usually clear - today I'm lazy

9) I am a little emotional - I feel upset sometimes over little things

Anyone else experiencing no symptoms? I am getting my first ultrasound on February 17, 2017 so I will be 9 weeks by then but I just don't feel pregnant :cry:

Hmm it sounds like you're having lots of pregnancy symptoms! Just not the sickness part, I pray you're one of the lucky ones who avoids it hehe. Your symptoms will get heavier I'm sure.. in my first pregnancy I didn't really have symptoms till 9 weeks and then they hit me like a train :haha:
All the best x

That sounds like a lot of symptoms! To be honest, bar the sickness you sound like you are experiencing most to be expected! Not everyone gets sickness, keep your fingers crossed you don't, it's horrible! But it's quite common for morning sickness to appear around 6 weeks plus too! Lots of luck to you!

You sound just fine and newly pregnant to me! Don't worry about it!

I don't even know what causes the silly variations in pregnancy, but I'm on my fifth pregnancy, and they've all been different. I had all the symptoms in the book with one, absolutely none and felt completely "normal" until I went into labor with one, had one where I was exhausted all the time and that was it, had one where I had nausea until I got my BFP and then it mysteriously went away and I was just grumpy all the time, and with this one, I have all the symptoms in the book, but they didn't start until I was about 10 weeks along! Before then, I didn't even feel pregnant, and I only tested because I had "stretching" pain (which of course I get early, especially now that I've had 4 babies)!

That's a lot of symptoms lol I'm 24wks and honestly if it wasn't for the bump n feeling her kick all the time I wouldn't even know I was pregnant! Literally not a single difference. So don't worry about it. Like pp said, everyone reacts differently. I always assumed I'd have at least the usual morning sickness n exhaustion but so far nothing at all. So enjoy it and be happy it's smooth sailing :)

You have plenty of symptoms! Just sounds like the worst one isn't hitting you - at least not yet! Enjoy it :) Hopefully you'll have a breezy pregnancy without having to feel sick.

Hi Mama's!

So I am officially 6 weeks pregnant as of January 25th (super exciting!)
but I just don't quite "feel" pregnant yet. Why you ask? Mostly because I don't have too many symptoms. My doctor tells me everyone handles pregnancy different. My only symptoms right now include:

1) Super tired a lot of the time

2) Extremely hungry - like seriously ladies, I can eat every 20 minutes

3) Some cramping - not much just pressure here and there

4) Random "lightning crotch" - again, only has happened twice LOL and only lasted like 4 seconds

5) No nausea's/throw up

6) Some soreness in my breasts but really only when I squeeze them, or pinch them (TMI Side Note: Husband jokingly grabbed nipples and they were SO sensitive)

7) Urine is really dark in the morning - my guess is PRENATALS!

8) I've been trying to drink 100 oz. of water everyday so my urine is usually clear - today I'm lazy

9) I am a little emotional - I feel upset sometimes over little things

Anyone else experiencing no symptoms? I am getting my first ultrasound on February 17, 2017 so I will be 9 weeks by then but I just don't feel pregnant :cry:

Hi I'm 5+4 today and only been having the first 3 of the symptoms you describe... Thanks for this thread coz I've been worrying about the lack of symptoms, and hearing time and again to just enjoy and be happy they haven't hit yet doesn't really comfort me as this is my first! Knowing there are others feeling the same is a relief though. Hope you have a H&H 9 months :)

Dont worry. You do have symptoms but you think you don't lol. Even if one or two like sore boobs and tiredness or tierdness and sickness, or excess hunger its all there.
When i was 6 week i didn't get any of that. Absolutely nothing xx

That actually seems like plenty of symptoms to me! With DS, if it hadn't been for the missed periods and the fact that we were actively trying to conceive, I honestly wouldn't have known I was pregnant for the first 15 or 16 weeks (until I started to feel him move). I had ZERO symptoms besides the missed period. I was freaking out all the time, but I've known a few moms who've had HORRIBLE morning sickness for their entire pregnancies, so looking back, I feel pretty lucky! Just enjoy it! Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones, too!

Hey, I'm feeling similar to you. I'm not feeling or being sick with this one, but I'm feeling over tired all the time, really sore boobs, and the slightest thing can flip my mood without any warning. Im7 week +2 going by my dates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->