Let's talk HooHaas!

I'm confused on what my tear actually was. My records said first degree, but the doctor told me it was a 2nd. Either way it wasn't pleasant and it took me over 6 months to feel "normal" down there. Sex was uncomfortable and the only way I could enjoy it is if I was in control to make sure the movement didn't pull on that area.

I'm really hoping it won't happen again. My first was facing the wrong way plus had his hand and arm in the wrong position. His arm came out with his head. I'm holding onto the hope that if this baby is positioned correctly I won't tear.

I know you can have surgery to make your lady parts more appealing. It's becoming more common I guess. That doesn't help with leaking, though. Just have to strengthen your pelvic floor with exercises.

Either way.. I know this little one will be worth whatever beatings my body takes. I hold onto that.

Oh and for recovery and pelvic floor issues definitely see a physiotherapist and start strengthen your core with pilates! It has really helped me after my 9 pounders. You shouldn't have to suffer with leaking x

Can you give me more info? I had terrible leaking after natural delivery of 9.5 pounder two years ago. I worked and worked with level exercises which helped slightly but never 100 percent. I am now 23 weeks and already having stress incont. :(

There is something called 'mu tu' it's an excercise programme, think you can get it in the uk and us. You pay and sign up and there are videos of core excercises and lots of advice on healing postnatally, it's good for people with diastasis recti, weak pelvic floor and prolapse.

I did pilates classes which was great as I'm not good at being motivated at home! You can do gentle core excercises whilst pregnant which could help a little. I think it can be normal to leak occationally when pregnant because of the pressure but definitely a good plan to strengthen up the whole core!
It all works together to support the body so if there is weakness it can really impact on how your body functions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->