Lets talk Implantation bleeding?

chrissy2be

Reaction score
Is this normal? Or ...... I'm not sure whats going on to be frank. Im not due for AF until the 18th but today i got a wee cramp and there was like some bright red/brown mucus and since then it's been on and off. I am on 2200 mg of metformin, and if we didn't conceive this month i start clomid on the 18th

Hi! I can't advice regarding meds, but my AF is/was due on the 19th, and today I am 9/10 dpo and have woken up with blood in my undies, and there when I wipe. In 8 years I've only had an early af 5 years ago when I was coming off of depo, so this is very unusual for me. It's all so confusing and no doubt mother nature having a laugh at my expense! :/

hey!!! I am getting some weird thing that is def nothing close to my normal AF but i feel lasted longer than IB? Pretty much what your describing! I feel like I am losing hope at 11dpo.. i am only hanging onto the fact my proposed implantation date was the 14th (as per the internet haha) and that is the day it started

I have been having some spotting on and off since 10 DPO. Just had a tiny bit that day then none on 11 DPO and then a tiny bit more today at 12 DPO. Not sure if it is IB or AF spotting. I am also due on the 18th.

With DD1 I got what I thought was my period at 3 weeks 4 days (can't remember when ov was) I put a pad in and then after half a day it stopped. I tested the next morning and got a bfp

I haven't had a bfp (yet!) but at 8dpo in the evening I had pale pink spotting when I wiped and just a teeny bit on a pad. Nothing since then and am 12dpo. No symptoms, just feeling hot. Had a stark white bfn on a wondfo at 9dpo. Too depressed about getting another one so won't test until af is due in 2 more days. I've never had mid cycle spotting like that so if it wasn't IB it's my body giving me some tantalizing wacky symptoms just to drive me loopy.

hey!!! I am getting some weird thing that is def nothing close to my normal AF but i feel lasted longer than IB? Pretty much what your describing! I feel like I am losing hope at 11dpo.. i am only hanging onto the fact my proposed implantation date was the 14th (as per the internet haha) and that is the day it started

how do you put that count down in there?! I just made one!

Hey! I thought I would come back and update, I just got my BFP today on what I think is 19 DPO but I am not really sure as I wasn't tracking and I got what I thought was AF on 1/17. It started with a bit of spotting and light bleeding and then on the morning of 1/18 I got this huge gush of bright red blood that soaked my pants, then nothing the rest of the day. Same exact thing happened on 1/19. Then just a tiny bit of spotting on 1/20. I thought for sure I was out and started my new cycle. All week I have been very nauseous and taking naps every day even after a full night sleep. Been going to bed early too. I was feeling particularly sick today so decided to grabbed two dollar tree tests and a line popped up before the urine was even all the way across!! So IB can be heavy like AF!

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
Hey! I thought I would come back and update, I just got my BFP today on what I think is 19 DPO but I am not really sure as I wasn't tracking and I got what I thought was AF on 1/17. It started with a bit of spotting and light bleeding and then on the morning of 1/18 I got this huge gush of bright red blood that soaked my pants, then nothing the rest of the day. Same exact thing happened on 1/19. Then just a tiny bit of spotting on 1/20. I thought for sure I was out and started my new cycle. All week I have been very nauseous and taking naps every day even after a full night sleep. Been going to bed early too. I was feeling particularly sick today so decided to grabbed two dollar tree tests and a line popped up before the urine was even all the way across!! So IB can be heavy like AF!

Congrats!!!! I'm feeling like i'm in the same boat! but I dunno!

Congrats!!!! I'm feeling like i'm in the same boat! but I dunno!

I kind of feel the same also, had a strange period this month, but also tested negative so it must have been AF. The thing that caught my eye on your other post, CountryMomma is that you said your hands are swollen. I've been noticing this more with my hands and feet. Tonight they are really bad but I ate a lot of ham. But after eating 2 Christmas dinners that included ham, they didn't do that. I want to buy a test just for shits and giggles but I don't want to see a negative so I'm trying to hold out til AF is due!

Yes! My hands are crazy swollen at night. Last night it got so bad I woke up in the middle of the night and had to take my wedding ring off because it was hurting my finger.. Couldn't figure out why my ring was on my side table in the morning then I remembered. I bought tests today's just for shits and giggles too and never in a million years expected a line to show up so I was completely surprised when it did!

Yes! My hands are crazy swollen at night. Last night it got so bad I woke up in the middle of the night and had to take my wedding ring off because it was hurting my finger.. Couldn't figure out why my ring was on my side table in the morning then I remembered. I bought tests today's just for shits and giggles too and never in a million years expected a line to show up so I was completely surprised when it did!

That's so cool! Not the swollen part but the random testing!! How many weeks do you think you are?

Well based on my LMP I would be 4 weeks 3 days. I honestly have no idea when I ovulated so until I get a scan I will be going by LMP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->