Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

A gold in the boxing today, and two silvers; boxing and modern pentathlon :thumbup:

Sad it is only the closing ceremony left now :(

cannot believe how well team GB has done!

I am going to miss the olympics, I'll always associate it with my lo first birthday and it will be such a great memory.

Pretty proud to be an American!

Good job to you Brit's as well! Definitely enjoyed the Olympics this year!

& The Spice Girls?!?! haha! Victoria Beckham did not look happy to be performing!

Gary Barlow broke my heart last night. Such a poignant song for us and he showed some huge amount of inner strength.

Hahaha, she is on twitter and seem to love it. I think she just has a moody look all the time.

Indy me too. I sobbed. I am sure Poppy is proud of her Daddy x

Loved the closing ceremony!! Spice Girls !! I think Victoria's expression is just always so moody, I think she was holding on to that taxi for dear life :lol:
Gary Barlow broke my heart too, very brave of him.

I watched the rerun of the ceremony thjis morning. I first had a look at bbc world news and I thought it was strange that they only showed photos instead of videos as the other channels did.
Maybe a thing with tv rights in different countries?.
Any way I enjoyed it and though it was a well choreographed event :) I enjoyed all of the bands that were there.

Loved spice girls and Ed and pink floyd, not as good as original of course but loved hearing Pink Floyd :D

Hated George Michael and Jessie J had loaaads of coverage!

Take That were amazing xxx (although I wanted them to sing relight my fire haha) xx

I think us Brits put on a fantastic show!

I am also glad that US won over China!

wasnt a huge fan of the closing ceremony, the Russell Brand bit I found brilliant and it was awesome seeing Gary Barlow perform so well but most of it bored me and I disliked the newspapery set with the traffic - thought it looked really unoriginal. I could pretty much predict the whole line up too - wish they threw in a wildcard like Iron Maiden in the mix. And why was there so much Jessie J it felt like they were using the opportunity to get her to break out worldwide. The supermodel bit was quite cool actually, Kate looked phenomenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->