Letter

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
We are starting a trust fund for Jessica for when she is older to get private prosthetic legs. I have drawn up a letter to send to companies asking for help for Jessicas trust fund. What do you think?
Ps. If anyone works somewhere they think might be able to help please feel free to take a copy in and ask them we need all the help we can get, thank you! :hugs:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to you as the mother of a baby who suffers from a condition called Fibular Hemimelia. It's a condition where the outer smaller bone between the knee and ankle, is either absent or partially absent. This meant my daughter was born without a proper foot on her right side and only two toes. In July of this year she is to have an amputation from just below the knee, this will be done at Stanmore Orthapaedic Hospital. Once she has had her operation she will have a fitting for her first prosthetic leg, and hopefully before christmas we will see our baby take her first steps.
Jessica will need prosthetic limbs for the rest of her life then, and to help fund her needs, we are doing various fund raising events in her name. I was hoping that your company might be able to help us in achieving this. Would you please be able to make a donation to Jessica's trust fund by way of an item we could raffle or auction with ALL proceeds going directly to Jessica's fund.
She is such a happy baby and has everyone who meets her falling head over heels in love with her, and like all parents we just want what's best for our baby girl.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, I look forward to hearing your response.

Yours sincerely

Miss N Perrin

https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn260/nikkijellybelly/101_0564.jpg
https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn260/nikkijellybelly/74.jpg
https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn260/nikkijellybelly/101_0560.jpg

The picture are smaller and fit along the bottom of the letter

xXx

Hope you get some donations hun. You're doing so much for her :hugs:

what about a donation page (liek the race for life ones) then u cud email it to people too x

what about a donation page (liek the race for life ones) then u cud email it to people too x

I'm in the process of asking around for someone who can make a webpage for me (I'm so crap) and I'd ask for that facility and a link to the steps website etc. Just need to find someone who would do it and without charge. Thanks for the response tho :) :hugs:

SOunds great hun :D hope u get some donations form it x x

https://www.justgiving.com/process/raisemoney/Default.asp

have u tried tht, is pretty basic an easy to use :)

**edit** just realised it has to be registered charities

https://www.justgiving.com/process/raisemoney/Default.asp

have u tried tht, is pretty basic an easy to use :)

**edit** just realised it has to be registered charities

Thanks again hun. We can't register Jessie as a charity as a charity has to benifit a group of people not an individual. We could set up a charity called the JEssica Perrin charity but it would then have to help everyone with Fibular Hemimelia. We wanted one to save just for Jessica for prosthetic limbs/converted vechicles etc when she is older. To do this we cannot use the word charity, only trust fund which can't be registered. I wish it could be cos it seems anyone can do what I'm doing even if they had no reason.
Thanks again for your help, I really do appreciate it xXx

Aww hun its a great letter it made me :cry:
jessica is beautiful and il help anyway i can if thats ok with you hun x

BIG :hug: and kisses aly and samsam x

Thats a great letter... and as suggested by others I was gonna suggest some kinda web page for donations!

hope you get the right help etc you need

:hugs:

Sounds good, though i would perhaps add something about her age, and how major this kind of operation will be for such a young child :)

^ Good idea PP.

Dont have much advice just wanted to say good luck with it all :)

Aww good luck hun, i hope these companies do their best for you. Shes a gorgeous lil girl, and deserves the best xxx
What kind of companies are you sending to, and what type of things are you hoping will be donated for you to fund raise.

Thats a great letter, I hope it works! What kind of webpage do you need? I have a lot of friends in web design and IT maybe I could be of some help.

I would maybe add in when exactly a fundraising event is going to occur and where. Sounds good otherwise! Best of luck. I hope you get that website going, I would like to donate in the future :)

Aww hun its a great letter it made me :cry:
jessica is beautiful and il help anyway i can if thats ok with you hun x

BIG :hug: and kisses aly and samsam x

Thank you so much hun you're a great friend xXx

Sounds good, though i would perhaps add something about her age, and how major this kind of operation will be for such a young child :)

Well noted, I will have a fiddle with it to add her DOB, thanks hun xXx

Thats a great letter, I hope it works! What kind of webpage do you need? I have a lot of friends in web design and IT maybe I could be of some help.

Thanks hun, I do need a webpage making so if any of your friends are willing to donate some time for it I would be more than gratefull xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->