Letter

Aww good luck hun, i hope these companies do their best for you. Shes a gorgeous lil girl, and deserves the best xxx
What kind of companies are you sending to, and what type of things are you hoping will be donated for you to fund raise.

I have gotten addresses for all the big football clubs, big shops like M&S, BHS, Debenhams, Mothercare etc also the mobile phone companies, Kodaks, the supermarkets, eastenders/coronation st, England cricket club and England Rugby club..... loads more. Once I have got the letter how I want it I will start to send it out.
I have asked for something that I can raffle or auction so hopefully some of them will take pity on us xXx

Hey hon,

Just spoke to my DH (who is a webdesigner / IT consultant) and he's more than happy to help you out. I'll get him to send you a PM a little later today =)

Hope you can get all you need for Jessie

Thank you so, so much Erised, it means a lot to us :hug: xXx

just wanted to say yr lil girl is gorgeous and i hope the letter helps raise the funds needed

also like the idea of the web page like the race for life type thing allows people to make even the smallest donations easily and it adds up so well#

good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"