Letting myself go...

Psh are you kidding me? You have many other things on your plate, that appearance should not be a concern. Hygiene is a different story although it seems you have that under control. I have always been a person to care wayy too much about my appearance and I let it get in the way of important things.

I think there's a big difference between letting appearance get in the way of important things, and enjoying a boost from feeling like you're looking good.

Dressing well for work, having my hair and makeup done, and making that effort make me personally feel better about my pregnancy shape.

I have to admit that I also havent been doing my makeup or my hair.

I still wash my hair though I just dont blow dry it anymore.

I bath everyday and every morning I shower, so at least Im still taking care of myself hygienically although I dont wear perfume anymore as it makes me sick.

Clothing is another issue as nothing seems to be fitting. I have bought me a few maternity outfits but I cant wear the same thing week in and out.

I hope I feel better soon so I can start doing my hair and make-up again.

I let myself go during my last pregnancy and I never came back again. I've spent hours cleaning the house today but I'm still yet to brush my hair :rofl: hair straighteners haven't been used in well over a year, make up hasn't been used a whole lot in the last year aswell.

My house is spotless though :haha:

I've managed to keep dressing nicely for work thru 1st tri sickness this time (sth I didn't manage with Lindsey) :sick: but I've never been one to wear make-up anyway. My DH likes that I make the effort to wear heels and nice clothes, and I do put some mascara/eyeliner on when/if we have lunch together ;) When I get home though, its STRAIGHT to pj's unless we are having guests (like tonight :sad2: UGH! All I want to do is crawl into BED!!! :()

Pregnancy dries my hair out so I only have to wash it every 2 days now :thumbup:
Ask me what I look like in 3rd tri... I was ok the last two times, had lots of nice maternity wear; just hadda ditch my heels, of course...
I think I'm too vain to let myself go for work and stuff, but when I'm at home with a newborn, both times I hosted visitors in my pjs... ;) Def more important things once bubs is here! <3

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->