Leukkorhea & Gender - I have a theory

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
I have a theory that leukkorhea could be linked to gender. With my son I had barely any discharge. With this one I’m having loads. Everyone I know who had girls had copious amounts of discharge too.

This is just a bit fun, but it would be interesting to see how this works out for people!

I don't remember having much with my son, I had TONS with my girl. I'm not having much this time around so it'll be interesting to see what I have x

This is what I’ve heard from everyone. The leukkorhea is due to increased estrogen so i figured a girl would increase that even more. I’m really intrigued about this now 😂

I had tons when I was pregnant with my son!

I had TONS when I was pregnant with my son.

This pregnancy has me nervous because I dont have tons of discharge like I did with him. In fact, I've got terrible morning sickness and headaches (which I never had with him).

I'm curious if this is my bodies reaction to pregnancy while carrying a girl. Im only 7 weeks so there is still a while until we find out! This is interesting though, I'd like to see updates when people find out.

A fascinating theory isn’t it :) I hadn’t considered it on my son but then he was my first pregnancy that lasted past 8 weeks

I’m intrigued! I don’t remember having THIS much with my son, I have to wear a panty liner every day to keep fresh this time! I just feel so yuck having an increase down there!

I’m also feeling sick all day every day and it’s not getting better so everyone else is saying a girl. I’m secretly hoping girl too as I’ve always envisioned having a girl!

I had a lot with my first son and hardly any with my second son. My pregnancies were night and day from each other. We waited to find out the gender and everyone was convinced my second was a girl because I carried differently and my symptoms were different...but he was another boy :)

I have had tons in all three pregnancies, to the point I have to wear a pad daily, im having my third girl xx

I've had a ton with both my boys, although it has started to ease up now. First tri I had to wear panty liners ALL the time

I honestly don't remember so much with my babies, but loads this time. Chinese gender predictor says girl, my first instinct was girl, but I feel unsure at the moment. The Chinese thing hasn't once been wrong for me, I'm just waiting on magpies as they weren't wrong lol

By all accounts in terms of old wives tales and myths and symptoms and calculators etc my son should’ve been a girl lol. So I just take it all with a pinch of salt really lol I am intrigued about the leukkorhea though because scientifically the increased estrogen makes sense to me😂

Hmmmm I think I had lots with both! But with my daughter I had bad morning/evening nausea and my skin broke out. With my son, barely any nausea and beautiful skin. Has me thinking it’s another girl ❤️

I’ve been like that with this one. Nausea is wearing off now but it was every morning and then again in the evening. I had very little with my son and probably only lasted maybe a week? And yes talk about the break outs! If it’s not spots I have red blotches lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->