leukorrhea....sign of early pregnancy??

Forgot to ask,
Is this your first pregnancy? (If pregnant)

It will be a first for me too :)
Have you been trying for a baby long?

This is from an hour ago....a lot more than i have had a few days ago....hoping this is a positive sign!!! :) sry if TMI

https://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg522/pinkzebraloveme92090/photobucket-20875-1336446765900.jpg

It will be a first for me too :)
Have you been trying for a baby long?

awesome :) my DH has 2 kids, DD 8 and DS 3....it will be our first together. Ummmm NTNP since September 2011 and actively TTC mid March 2012. i am SOOOOOOO impatient!!! :growlmad: you?

I did comment on your post about discharge :)
I have been WTT but also NTNP lol.
I have PCOS so I want to lose some weight to boost my chances before I actually jump into the deep end so to speak.
It would be a nice surprise to fall pregnant at this point, I dont want to get too crazy when ttc because it has proven to be a stressful time for some women and I have the feeling I will be pulling my hair out lol .

Me too!
I think she is pregnant! :) hehe
Cant wait to see results on HPT

I agree! It's a very positive sign. Not one that I get though. If I'm pregnant.. Mine is EWCM that is white. It's the weirdest thing.

I did comment on your post about discharge :)
I have been WTT but also NTNP lol.
I have PCOS so I want to lose some weight to boost my chances before I actually jump into the deep end so to speak.
It would be a nice surprise to fall pregnant at this point, I dont want to get too crazy when ttc because it has proven to be a stressful time for some women and I have the feeling I will be pulling my hair out lol .

I saw that :) i totally understand what you mean! Just keep positive!

Yeah. atm I am experiencing a little EWCM but nothing to different .
Everyone is different!

I agree! It's a very positive sign. Not one that I get though. If I'm pregnant.. Mine is EWCM that is white. It's the weirdest thing.

yay im glad you think its a positive sign :) :) everyone is different and as long as ppl who wanna be pregnant are pregnant, thats all that matters :D

Exactly!
I am so tempted to get a conception Psychic reading from this girl named Jenny.
A girl posted a link to a page on this site and it showed all the people who had been given readings from her telling her that she was pretty accurate with stuff like When they were due, what they would have etc. Its only 10 bucks I am so tempted to give it a go!! haha

Exactly!
A girl posted a link to a page on this site and it showed all the people who had been given readings from her telling her that she was pretty accurate with stuff like When they were due, what they would have etc. Its only 10 bucks I am so tempted to give it a go!! haha

i got one from her and she said that i would get my :bfp: news in june from a cycle starting in may.....ive had a lot of other predictions done too :blush: lol but i like reading them! my favorite was one from a lady named Brenda on ebay..... here's her link if u wanna give her a try, she was very detailed and knew things i dont know how the hell she knew! scarily accurate, but she is very sweet as well. give it a try! jenny renny's is ab0ut 3 sentences....brenda's was 3 paragraphs for me. i have also had fertility spells done too :blush:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2608540368...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3872wt_1110

Exactly!

i got one from her and she said that i would get my :bfp: news in june from a cycle starting in may.....ive had a lot of other predictions done too :blush: lol but i like reading them! my favorite was one from a lady named Brenda on ebay..... here's her link if u wanna give her a try, she was very detailed and knew things i dont know how the hell she knew! scarily accurate, but she is very sweet as well. give it a try! jenny renny's is ab0ut 3 sentences....brenda's was 3 paragraphs for me. i have also had fertility spells done too :blush:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2608540368...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3872wt_1110

lol That is funny! I sell psychic readings on eBay too! But this Brenda sounds pretty good.

When do you plan to test? The vibes seem pretty good for you! And I hope its true because I've been getting the leukorrhea too, almost a week now. Tons of it. It looks very similar to the pic you posted.

FX its a good sign!

:dust:

Exactly!

lol That is funny! I sell psychic readings on eBay too! But this Brenda sounds pretty good.

When do you plan to test? The vibes seem pretty good for you! And I hope its true because I've been getting the leukorrhea too, almost a week now. Tons of it. It looks very similar to the pic you posted.

FX its a good sign!

:dust:

oh really you do? :) id get one from you right now but i am SOOOO broke! :cry: you really think the vibes are good for me? that coming from you gives me even more hope. now youre the 3rd person who thinks ill be pregnant...i hope all of yall are right! i hope the leukorrhea is a good sign for the both of us so ill keep my FX'ed for you! :) good luck and dust back at you! :dust:

Thanks I will check her out!
I kinda wish sometimes Psychics did readings for free lol. It would be cool to get readings for free but then again if you have the gift flaunt it right ;)
I just wish I knew if this is a bfp or if i am getting my hopes up for nothing. It's so hard!! lol.

Thanks I will check her out!
I kinda wish sometimes Psychics did readings for free lol. It would be cool to get readings for free but then again if you have the gift flaunt it right ;)
I just wish I knew if this is a bfp or if i am getting my hopes up for nothing. It's so hard!! lol.

yeah but its all worth it! to me atleast. if you have the gift then use it as a career or on the side. once you get a reading (or a few lol) you will know :) i know its hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->