leukorrhea....sign of early pregnancy??

I have to wait a full 2 weeks starting now lol.
Sucks really.
I did go to the doctor and she said i had a virus but couldnt explain how or why I got it. She did add however at the end of my visit that if i miss my next AF to go back and see her so it all comes down to it showing up or not.

you went to the gyno and she said you had a virus? or just a primary care physician?

its okay thurs-today ive been on antibiotics cause i have cellulitis....idk how the hell i got it either. it started out as what felt like a pimple about to emerge from under the skin then it grew to the size of a quarter and was inflamed/swollen. (left part of my chin under my lip and made half my lip swell up) sucks. it was VERY painful too....facial nerves are sensitive and its so close to your brain.

anyways its a form of staph (eeeekkkk) but i am on antibiotics for a little less than a week. and you know what they say about antibiotics and birth control pills :) even though im not on bcp. if the :witch: gets me this month maybe the antibiotics will help me get my :bfp: next month....we shall see what happens. trying to stay positive!

Im in my TWW(I think) and I have lots of watery CM...Im taking clomid though and I have heard that stuff is evil when it comes to symptoms and side affects. So until that :witch: shows her ugly face I just don't know what to chalk it up to. And what truly stinks is I have NO CLUE when AF is due!! Im so very irregular I have no idea..to top this whole thing off I have no idea if I ov'd this past month. I have a UTI and will be on antibiotics starting tomorrow..Boo, hopefully they will clear this little annoyance up though!!:thumbup:

Hope you feel better, I have heard that Celluitis( SP) is painful!!!

Good Luck Ladies!!!

Im in my TWW(I think) and I have lots of watery CM...Im taking clomid though and I have heard that stuff is evil when it comes to symptoms and side affects. So until that :witch: shows her ugly face I just don't know what to chalk it up to. And what truly stinks is I have NO CLUE when AF is due!! Im so very irregular I have no idea..to top this whole thing off I have no idea if I ov'd this past month. I have a UTI and will be on antibiotics starting tomorrow..Boo, hopefully they will clear this little annoyance up though!!:thumbup:

Hope you feel better, I have heard that Celluitis( SP) is painful!!!

Good Luck Ladies!!!

well i hope the cm is a good sign for you as it is for us too. i used to be irregular so i totally understand how that feels....super annoying. i hope she does not show for you! :D i had a UTI last month and it was pretty painful but antibiotics cleared it right up. thank you, i am already feeling better and the pain is gone thank god! YES cellulitis is super painful, wouldnt wish it on anyone.

hope you get your :bfp: , keep us updated!

I have to wait a full 2 weeks starting now lol.
Sucks really.
I did go to the doctor and she said i had a virus but couldnt explain how or why I got it. She did add however at the end of my visit that if i miss my next AF to go back and see her so it all comes down to it showing up or not.

you went to the gyno and she said you had a virus? or just a primary care physician?

its okay thurs-today ive been on antibiotics cause i have cellulitis....idk how the hell i got it either. it started out as what felt like a pimple about to emerge from under the skin then it grew to the size of a quarter and was inflamed/swollen. (left part of my chin under my lip and made half my lip swell up) sucks. it was VERY painful too....facial nerves are sensitive and its so close to your brain.

anyways its a form of staph (eeeekkkk) but i am on antibiotics for a little less than a week. and you know what they say about antibiotics and birth control pills :) even though im not on bcp. if the :witch: gets me this month maybe the antibiotics will help me get my :bfp: next month....we shall see what happens. trying to stay positive!

I just went to my normal doctor lol. She didnt really say how or why I have all these symptoms and said to go back if AF doesnt show up which means on the + side, she must think there is some chance of pregnancy or she wouldnt have said to come back.
I do want a baby, but sometimes I think "No i will focus on loosing some weight and then try" I guess I am just going with the flow of things lol
It would be a nice surprise if i was and put my mind to rest knowing where all these symptons are coming from!

Will do! Who knew this babymaking business (literally it is if you think about it lol) would be so hard! I have friends who just look at their spouses and get knocked up!! What can you do? Good Luck and lots and lots of :dust: your way!!

oh okay. yes hopefully the :witch: doesnt show! FX'ed! whatever happens happens and i want mine asap! i know it would be a great surprise to get a :bfp: and know where the symptoms are coming from...

Sometimes it like I have all these symptoms and then what happens if the test in negative? its like arghh now im worried because what the hell! lol.
I know some girls on here have tested and all tests have come up negative and this one girl has started to get a bump but all tests said BFN !!!
Like woah!
haha

Will do! Who knew this babymaking business (literally it is if you think about it lol) would be so hard! I have friends who just look at their spouses and get knocked up!! What can you do? Good Luck and lots and lots of :dust: your way!!

i know! but its not hard for the girls on 16 & pregnant. go figure. SMH....if the :witch: gets me this month, i am going to try pre-seed & softcups! good luck and lots of :dust: your way too!

Sometimes it like I have all these symptoms and then what happens if the test in negative? its like arghh now im worried because what the hell! lol.
I know some girls on here have tested and all tests have come up negative and this one girl has started to get a bump but all tests said BFN !!!
Like woah!
haha

ive read of ppl getting :bfn:'s but actually being pregnant...have u ever seen the show i didnt know i was pregnant?

No actually I havent but I will go google it now ;)
hehe
Some people are just different and their preggo hormones arent very high, I guess people have proven that it can happen!!

No actually I havent but I will go google it now ;)
hehe
Some people are just different and their preggo hormones arent very high, I guess people have proven that it can happen!!

they play it on the TLC channel....but i see u live in australia and i am in the usa. maybe thats why u havent heard of it lol. but theres some CRAZY stuff on that show

OMG!
Just watched a bit of it!!
That's so scary how those poor girls had no idea they were even pregnant. They missed out on so much bondage time :(

Yes!
Like wow!! And it proves that lots of women go through it because otherwise they wouldnt be able to make like 4-5 series out of it

lol. Yeah, I wanna wait but at the same time I want to just test lol.
I guess I could always buy more tests but I feel as though i should just wait.

Good luck testing, ladies! Your SS sounds very promising! Won't be long before you know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->