leukorrhea....sign of early pregnancy??

Hey :wave: Whats the latest with You? Any news or new symptoms today?

Im super excited yet nervous at the same time lol.. AF better stay clear of Me this time grrr

Your definitely entitled to feel both excited and nervous! I know I definitely feel that way lol

Today not too much except I can't seem to stop eating and sleeping plus now I have heart burn =/ I also feel/look like a zombie in between naps lol
Also my bbs seem to have doubled in size! They hurt so much to! But its a weird kind of pain.. Kind of like a lightening bolt from the back straight to the front. Weird

Yesterday was something strange though. I was in my bedroom on my bed when all of a sudden I started smelling a candle that was in my living room! Granted my room is next to the living room but its one of those you HAVE to light or put your face in it to really smell it. Plus I haven't lit it in months!

My hubby seems to think he's going through sympathy pangs lmao
He's been feeling nauseous and smelling things lol

:rofl: :rofl: Aww is you hubby feeling left out.. Give him a pregnancy test to pee on lol.. j/k Guys can get pms too.. lol..

Wow, your definately preggo!! Strange how we sense and smell everything in early pregnancy, either that or were just more aware.. its crazy... :test: :test: Have you had any spotting?

I agree, I just want to know Now!! uggg... I just hope my bodys not playing tricks on me again.. Im half tempted to get bloodwork done.. But I will just ride out the storm... per say... lol

Come on BFP!!!

I think I had implantation today!! Wooohoooo... Just a tad of light brown then nothing, mild cramping everything had stopped !! When should I test? Im only 9dpo??

Kitten, Im tellin ya your pregnant babes!!

Asheduln when are you testing? Im not sure what dpo but It maybe wayy to early to test! What are your symptoms?

Yayyyy!!! Exciting! ! Go buy some tests and start using every morning with FMU starting tomorrow! !

Really hope your intuition is spot on about this girl!

I think I had implantation today!! Wooohoooo... Just a tad of light brown then nothing, mild cramping everything had stopped !! When should I test? Im only 9dpo??

Asheduln when are you testing? Im not sure what dpo but It maybe wayy to early to test! What are your symptoms?

That's awesome! I know its crazy to wait but maybe you should test at 12dpo... Better to be safe, but then I'm just a scaredy cat with that lol

strdstkittenx symptoms sounds good so far! I'm sure you'll befeeling a lot more soon!

Hoping you are right girl! How is everything with you??

:rofl: :rofl: Aww is you hubby feeling left out.. Give him a pregnancy test to pee on lol.. j/k Guys can get pms too.. lol..

Wow, your definately preggo!! Strange how we sense and smell everything in early pregnancy, either that or were just more aware.. its crazy... :test: :test: Have you had any spotting?

I agree, I just want to know Now!! uggg... I just hope my bodys not playing tricks on me again.. Im half tempted to get bloodwork done.. But I will just ride out the storm... per say... lol

Come on BFP!!!

Yes BFP'S FOR US 3!!!

That's awesome! I know its crazy to wait but maybe you should test at 12dpo... Better to be safe, but then I'm just a scaredy cat with that lol

strdstkittenx symptoms sounds good so far! I'm sure you'll befeeling a lot more soon!

Definitely right lol!

Just so darn tired!

Hopin&prayin no spotting yet, but definitely cramps, but not normal ones, waaaay less painful

Definitely right lol!

Just so darn tired!

Hopin&prayin no spotting yet, but definitely cramps, but not normal ones, waaaay less painful

Yep i hear that one!! I need a nap.....zzzzzzzzz

Yeah, Im scratching my head, cramps uggg, Im going to be beyond pist if you know who shows.. Just feel yucky :(
Im sooo damn tired. All dang day!! grrrr... Not testing for a few more days bc if its implantation I read it takes a few days for the hcg to build up. So Im thinking Saturday!! Is it normal to cramp on and off? No dc nothing, just feel achey, lil bubs is diggin deep ouch!!! lol

Sending tons and tons of baby dust you guys way!!

Hi Ladies! I found this thread, and it was comforting to hear your stories! I could identify with you. I have been having some pregnancy symptoms including nausea, sore gums, increased discharge, and just the feeling that I'm pregnant. 5 days before my period was due (9 dpo...or so I think), I had some bleeding. It was mostly brown, but was more than what I would call spotting. It is now the day of my missed period (assuming that the bleeding was not a missed period.) However, today I tested and got a BFN. ?? Any thoughts? I'm starting to think I just want to be pregnant, and misinterpret my body's signals. Did any of you end up getting BFP's? I'm hoping you do!! Sending good luck your way! Also, could anybody tell me how long they've been TTC? This is only the 3rd month for my husband and I, but it's hard not to get excited each cycle!

*above post should say "assuming that the bleeding was not my period" sorry gals...goof in writing!

Hello, so far were all in a holding pattern.. Probably test in a few days, Kitten is awaiting her blood work results!Ive been on and off for a year,.but have really been tryin the last 2 months.. I think we all SS so much that we look for every little thing because We want a bubs, my body loves to play games with me. Im older too so thats harder for me, tilted uterus and all..

Have you tested yet?? Possible implantation bleeding I“d :test: Good Luck hun.. Keep us posted!!

Hi Ladies! I found this thread, and it was comforting to hear your stories! I could identify with you. I have been having some pregnancy symptoms including nausea, sore gums, increased discharge, and just the feeling that I'm pregnant. 5 days before my period was due (9 dpo...or so I think), I had some bleeding. It was mostly brown, but was more than what I would call spotting. It is now the day of my missed period (assuming that the bleeding was not a missed period.) However, today I tested and got a BFN. ?? Any thoughts? I'm starting to think I just want to be pregnant, and misinterpret my body's signals. Did any of you end up getting BFP's? I'm hoping you do!! Sending good luck your way! Also, could anybody tell me how long they've been TTC? This is only the 3rd month for my husband and I, but it's hard not to get excited each cycle!

My gums have been bleeding alot....this is our 3rd cycle ttc. Think you have promising symptoms! ! Good luck to you!!!

Hi Ladies! Thanks for the support! I tested yesterday (the day of my missed period....or so I think if that bleeding earlier wasn't a weird early period) and it was negative. My cycles are usually very regular. I think I'm going to give it a few days and test again. If that one is negative, then I think I have my answer! DH and I basically just started TTC, so I'm just trying to keep positive. Wishing you all the best!! I will let you know when I test again. Can't wait to find out if you guys get a BFP!! :)

Hi All, Kitten deffo a good sign, mine did a few times as well. Im testing on Saturday morning!! Im sooo prepared either way, I just want to know already lol

Wishing, sounds like you had implantation spotting, hold off a few days and retest, it takes,a few days to build up Hcg... Good Luck & Lots of baby dust to Us All!!

Lostvamp where are you? Whats the latest, did u cave in and test lol

Hey hun! I've done a lot of research over the years and I've read more than a few posts/studies that say brown is old blood just clearing out, theres big chance!
Just because you got a bfn also doesn't mean you should rule out this month! it might still be a little early for you to test. The hormone levels in your body might not be high enough yet.

I haven't gotten my bfp yet but keeping my fingers crossed!

My husband and I have been ttc for a little over 4 years now. These symptoms seem the most promising for us!!

good luck! Lots and lots of baby dust!!

Hi All, Kitten deffo a good sign, mine did a few times as well. Im testing on Saturday morning!! Im sooo prepared either way, I just want to know already lol

Wishing, sounds like you had implantation spotting, hold off a few days and retest, it takes,a few days to build up Hcg... Good Luck & Lots of baby dust to Us All!!

Lostvamp where are you? Whats the latest, did u cave in and test lol

Lol not yet! Trying to convince hubby to buy one though! He wants to wait til tomorrow =( mostly same symptoms, but frequently!

I think Im gonna hold off till Saturday morning. No more spotting/!! Just mild cramps on and off, just enough to notice... :test: Saturday peeezzz lol I was tempted to test tomorrow but I dont want to jinx myself with a BFN!!

Any new symptoms? The dry mouth is back Yuck!! Ive had some serious niggles around my bellybutton... lol Oh and my friend told me I was going to have TWINS!! Holy cow!! Double trouble hehe

Still waiting for test results...wanna take another HPT but scared to see a BFN....im 21DPO, 8 days late for AF and nipples are extremely sensitive/sore today too...some cloudy urine...think thats about it dor today. Debating on whether i should stop and pick up some HPT'S on my way home from school tonight or no...i have 1to clearblue digi at home but all i want for it to say is pregnant!

Its your call hun, Im not going to pressure you or anyone, but Id save the digital for later.

Im now thinking AF is on her Wicked way, I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped a lil light brown stuff... Im not to start till July 4th :shrug: Guess I“ll just wait and see if I start full blown... Im so discusted right now!!! grrrrr

Its your call hun, Im not going to pressure you or anyone, but Id save the digital for later.

Im now thinking AF is on her Wicked way, I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped a lil light brown stuff... Im not to start till July 4th :shrug: Guess I“ll just wait and see if I start full blown... Im so discusted right now!!! grrrrr

I didnt get any and yes ill save the digital for later....stay positive! I am trying my best to do the same :)and AF is now 9 days late.....lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->