Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

Happy 5 weeks Stucki!!! I just seen your due date!!! EKK!!! You have a gift from God!! You are due on Christmas!! That is so exciting!!! Massive congrats! your lines look awesome!

Well, tomorrow is going to be a sad day :) I don't have any tests left....not even one measly walmart test. lol

^^^ Well Britt, you can always start testing and we can all stalk you <3

that I have done :) there is a thread in the pregnancy test section! its called "7dpo pg3 THIS IS MY MONTH"

and probably no baby either :( I have been havin pretty bad cramping since last night and I just woke up to pee and there was blood :(

How much blood was there. You need to ring you doctor. I bleed with my second and is was perfectly fine, some people do bleed but you really do need to see a doctor or go to your a and e department. X

How much blood? I bled with my first quite badly, dont worry just yet. Call the doctor x

Hun lots of women have some bleeding In the first tri, I hope everything is ok xxx

I don't have a doctor right now. They still haven't called me to set up my referral.

It was at least 2 wipes worth and even though I have to pee I don't want to because I know there's going to be more.

It could just be your little bean burrowing in which would explain the cramping too. I was the same. :hugs: :hugs: xx

Was it bright red or darker? When I bleed it was really pink. They say brown is old blood so not to worry. Are you in England? X

No I'm in the states...I just peed and there was a huge gush of red and brown mixed with progesterone. I can't believe this is happenin again :( I just announced to my closest friends yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->