Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

I'm hoping a d praying everything is going to be ok for you x

I hope everything's ok. Is there no sort of a and e department in the states? X

Oh no! I hope everything is ok!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you x

I haven't commented on any of your posts but have been silently stalking for a while. I bled for several weeks with my second. It started around the time AF was due and carried on for several weeks. Sometimes there was just a bit when I wiped, sometimes I needed to wear a pad. Sometimes it was brown and sometimes bright red. But I now have a healthy 8 year old who came to no harm at all from it. The doctors never discovered what caused it and it eventually stopped on its own.

Try to stay calm and go to the emergency room. They will check you over and probably send you for a scan. Just keep in mind that you are still really early and if they do send you for a scan they may not see much and it is too early for a heartbeat etc, so don't panic if you can't see much. With your history it is natural that you are going to worry and think the worse, but there are a lot of people out there sending prayers and positive thoughts your way and hopefully all will turn out to be ok. But if you don't go to the doctor you are going to torment yourself with worry.

hun the progesteron could have irratated your cervix you to your emergency room gd luck xxx

Go to the ER!! They can check you out! I've seen on the July forum I'm on that people have hematoma's too and they end up going away but they cause bleeding. Don't think the worse yet! You have wonderful lines! Just go get checked out at the ER! They'll do an ultrasound and let you know for sure what is going on. :hug:

I am going to call the base when they open. I don't see the point of a 6-8 hour ER visit :( hopefully the OB ok base can see me this morning....
It's still brown and creamy, I'm guessing mixed with the progesterone. Hopefully it stops. Bleeding is always the first sign that my pregnancies aren't working :(

Keep us posted. We're all thinking of you and sending positive vibes. Hoping that this is just bean cuddling even farther in.

Stucki:( I hope all is okay. The progesterone inserts can cause bleeding. Some can be normal. Really fx for you. Let us know.

Test is lighter today. It's f****** over.

https://i37.tinypic.com/29wlkqx.jpg

More positive thoughts coming from me too :hugs:
I bled brown when pg with Hayden for 2 days x

Prayers for you. I never bled with my girls...I had a miscarriage in 2002 then my next 2 pregnancies (my boys) I bled bad. Had several ER visits and between and my boys are now 10 and 7. I'm praying for you, but either way you need to see a doctor of some sort.

Prayers for you. I never bled with my girls...I had a miscarriage in 2002 then my next 2 pregnancies (my boys) I bled bad. Had several ER visits and between and my boys are now 10 and 7. I'm praying for you, but either way you need to see a doctor of some sort.

What's a doctor going to do for me? Scan my empty womb, draw my blood and send me home on bedrest with the diagnosis of "threatened miscarriage"? Seems like a waste of a $2000 ER visit to me....

Stuck, I have been silently stalking this thread. I see that you have started bleeding. Don't take the tests as being lighter as bad news. You have been peeing all morning and this urine may be more diluted. You can't go by that. Sometimes an ER visit is worth it. I bled with my daughter early in pregnancy too. I freaked out as we had 5 mc's before her, so when I started bleeding with her, I knew it was over. I did the tests too and freaked out when they were a twindge lighter too. What happened with me we that I had a cervical polyp and it would bleed because (as the ER doctor said) I had a beefy looking cervix. My doctor said it was normal and some women get it. But I did find out that my cervix was closed. That is what I needed to hear. So, my advice is for you to stop testing and get your rear end to the ER and let them reassure you that your cervix is closed and then rest and try to take it easy. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->