Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

I have always had my bloods done first as nothing can be seen on os until your hcg is 2000+ I had a scan at 6 weeks and it was just a sac 10 days later a little heartbeat please don't despair!!!! Feeling so positive for you <3 x x

So...here are the dates for everything. Maybe somebody can figure something else out.

LMP: March 15, 2013
LBD: April 3, 2o13
+OPK: April 4/5, 2o13
-OPK: April 6, 2o13

FF has O date as April 22, 2o13

if i read that right and u had a pos opk april 22 that would only make you 4dpo? xxxx

I was thinking the same thing lilly. Did she say how your cervix was? Did she say it was closed? I wouldn't get too discouraged. After all my losses, I decided that with my pregnancy with Addisyn, I wasn't going to get a scan until at least 6 weeks because I wasn't going to get myself upset and worked up. I knew they would see something at 6 weeks and I would have 100% answers then. I was 6 wks 2 days and her heart was just flickering away. And that was after plenty of bleeding too due to the polyp.
:hugs:

if i read that right and u had a pos opk april 22 that would only make you 4dpo? xxxx

Yeah - I was going to say....even based on the last BD, that was only 6 days ago. Are you off on dates? I remember you saying you weren't sure of ovulation. So I would just assume you are too early to see anything. My doc told me they needed hcg to be 1500+ to see anything on a scan. That's why my first scan wasn't until 6w6d. Their whole reasoning behind that is to NOT FREAK PEOPLE OUT. I think you need to sit back and relax and enjoy your pregnancy, lady!! :)

I will say it again - you're not out. And I have such great feelings about this one. Your lines are beautiful. Stucki has a sticky baby! :hugs:

Still praying for you.. Its still early, I feel you are right about your dates, but all women are different. Hope you get your beta #'s soon. :hugs:

NOOOOO!
Sorry girls, I fixed it. I was looking at CD, not the actual dates! lol

LMP March 15
LBD April 3
+OPK April 4/5
-OPK April 6

I think we have a dating issue here hun. I think you are only about 4 to maybe 4.4 wks. Which is PERFECTLY OK for them not to see anything. Please don't get discouraged. I know how hard that is, believe me. But I think the dates are off a bit.
:hugs:

Yeah, I had the dates down wrong because my brain isn't working.

Sorry you didn't get more reassurance, but I agree it seems like you aren't even 5 weeks yet. Did they see a thickened uterine lining? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed tightly for some good #s today and Sunday!!!

If it were my chart I would say you ovulated on The 5th or 6th so really you are just over 4 weeks! You have had some major dark lines for how early you have been. I'm saying you have a sticky baby and it's jut a bit early to see on a scan!!! Xxx

I'm not giving up! I think it's just too early still! Prayers for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->