life after death

Have you read The Lovely Bones? It's such a gorgeous book but I'm not sure how well the film will work but either way I love the concept.

The Lovely Bones is a great book. Read some bad reviews for the film though, and I saw the trailer when I went to see Paranormal Activity and it didn't really excite me :( Such a shame. Will give it a chance though

I'm a spiritualist and developing medium and definitely believe. There's a saying that goes something like if you believe you don't need proof and if you don't believe all the proof in the world won't convince you (or words to that effect) and I've found this to be true of pretty much everyone I've talked to about anything to do with life after physical death.
The Lovely Bones was given to me years ago by a patient and is one of my favourite books - not too sure it'll work on film though....

I don't believe in god or any religion, but I do believe our souls go somewhere after we die. I have had experiences with ghosts and spooky things happening. I didn't believe in it until those things started happening around the house!! Now I believe when we die, our soul stays alive and only leave our dead body.
xxx

I most definately believe it, since losing my son and hearing what the man told me I definately believe :) xxx

I definitely 110% believe in heaven, but not sure exactly what heaven is. I believe that there is some sort of after-life though.. My angel babies are there, my Nana, and Michael Jackson, and I can't wait to see them all.

I'm a spiritualist and developing medium and definitely believe. There's a saying that goes something like if you believe you don't need proof and if you don't believe all the proof in the world won't convince you (or words to that effect) and I've found this to be true of pretty much everyone I've talked to about anything to do with life after physical death.
The Lovely Bones was given to me years ago by a patient and is one of my favourite books - not too sure it'll work on film though....

how doyou become a medium?

After losing my Dad I want to believe he's in a sort of heaven, happy and at peace. My worry is that if there is life after death that he's just walking the earth lost and afraid and no way of getting through to me. The idea haunts me daily, I'm in contact with a professional medium to book an appointment but I'm scared of opening up something and bringing it home to my children. :(

I believe, i feel theres just to much energy in you body for it just to disappear when you pass x

I believe, i feel theres just to much energy in you body for it just to disappear when you pass x

See that's the way I look at it. I'm not hot on the idea that when you die you go to a place with fluffy clouds and angels with harps and a big man with a beard...I think it's more "scientific"...no idea what happens though...

See that's the way I look at it. I'm not hot on the idea that when you die you go to a place with fluffy clouds and angels with harps and a big man with a beard...I think it's more "scientific"...no idea what happens though...

I have no idea either. I just cant get my head round the fact , you die, thats it!! There has to be more to it.

I don't believe in heaven and all that because I'm not religious and the logical side of me can't comprehend that, kudos to anyone that does believe that though. I do believe that you don't just die and that's it. Humans are not just physical beings and it's hard to think that all that energy just disappears when somebody dies. At least, I would like to think death isn't the end anyway!

Have you read The Lovely Bones? It's such a gorgeous book but I'm not sure how well the film will work but either way I love the concept.

is that the one where the little murdered girl watches over her family and has her own 'piece' of heaven?

Another lovely book is "The five people you meet in Heaven" it's been made into a film too

I believe in Heaven - and I believe in God. I imagine it to be quite different to the more stereo-typical images, but in a way I'd find quite hard to explain without going on for several paragraphs! In the same way, when people talk about Hell - for me, that's simply the absence of God, rather than eternity in a torture pit. Again, hard to explain!

I've read several books about Christianity, and for me it's right. I had questions - like how is every sin equal in the eyes of God etc...and reading and thinking helps me understand....However, there is a huge amount we can't know, can't understand and can't fully comprehend - and I guess that is where the essence of every religion takes over: faith.

So, for me there is life after death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->