life after death

kmh2009

Reaction score
went to a spiritualist church last night. first time. just wondering what peoples views are on this. i do not want to start a debate here. just interested

Oooo one of my most favourite things to talk about :D

I am almost certain there is life after death.

I love to think that there is. I have been to a few spiritualist churches and I used to have crystals too as I was a believer in healing stones etc... sounds like a load of balls, but I loved reading up on what each crystal did, and cleansing them.

But anyway, yeah I do believe. I find it hard to imagine there is nothing after this.
xxx

I believe a million% that there is life after death! Not in a religious way, and I don't have any specific ideas about what happens. Find it incredibly hard to think this is it!

I believe in life after death:flower: i could talk about it day after day:)

my partner and I are both spiritualists, but firstly, well done for keeping an open mind. Its fast becoming a rare thing to find someone who doesnt outrightly believe its a load oh hooha! lol.

I'm technically Wiccan by birth, and still class myself as such, OH is a spiritualist, but not christian spiritualist. If there's anything you'd like to know or anything you'd like answering, we'll both do our best.

I really do believe in the healing power of crystals, I've researched quite a lot about this and use them alot rather than "western medicine", lol.

My OH is really good at Reiki or "spiritual healing". I have M.E. and fibromyalgia and its amazing how much a session of reiki can ease the pain that painkillers cant.

As for life after death, I do believe there is one, but I dont believe its a simple as heaven and hell etc. For me, its more like stages, (based on theories of past lives etc)

HTH

xXx

I really don't know what I believe. I'm not religious and I don't believe in heaven as such, but I think there could be something x

Yeah i believe in life after death. I like to think that all of the people ive lost in my life are in a better place. I cant imagine that we die and then theres nothing.

i believe there is a life after death

I love this subject.

I believe in all kinds but i dont think it has a word.

I believe in spirits, they live on and they can watch over us.

What does that make me??

Oh I have no idea. A part of me thinks we just die, but another part of me believes in reincarnation, and then another part of me believes in 'ghosts' and spirits walking amongst us. I don't have a set belief and I'm definitely not religious.

110% believe in life after death.

Have you read The Lovely Bones? It's such a gorgeous book but I'm not sure how well the film will work but either way I love the concept.

Have you read The Lovely Bones? It's such a gorgeous book but I'm not sure how well the film will work but either way I love the concept.

I havent, will google it now.

That sounds lovely, going to order it.

Meh, not really sure what to think. I'm one of these people who needs proof in order to truely believe.

That sounds lovely, going to order it.

It was nothing like how I expected it to be. I thought it was going to be really dark and focusing on the hunt for the bloke but it was nothing like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->