Light brown discharge day af due normal?

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Reason I'm asking was looking it up being daft in case there was a chance I could be pregnant even though realistically af will probably arrive tomorrow.. I was happily reading away and it said it was normal to have after a period bbut not before. I thought it could just be the stuff tinged by blood so now I'm really worried. Which I didn't bloody Google stuff why do I do it? It only freaks me out. I know there's nothing bad as I go regularly for smear. And it's nothing to do with sex as husband has flu lol. It was really pale creamy brown barely any brown at all. With a pin sized drop of blood. My minds gone blank but I'm sure I get a funky colour before full on af. As I'm freaked I can't remember what informally get. Sorry it's a weird question but it's better than than carrying on googling x

I got slight brown spotting on the day AF was due... but got a very faint positive the next day... baby dust to you!

I don't want to be a downer...but each time I got AF.

Well that's OK if I get af they were just going on about all these things that could be wrong with you and it deals me out lol just glad it's normal.af not arrived day 2 being late but I expect it to be today at some point to be honest

Every time I got brown spotting/discharge, I got AF the next day or so. But hey, here's hoping I'm wrong!!!!! :)

I'm in the exact same situation as you. I'm praying that Indian Maa is right for both of us. Thanks everyone for giving your feedback and experiences. Keep me updated Ms Sunshine! All the best to us! :D

hi just so you know, 2 days of pale brown discharge very pale.... 3rd day nothing. even af cramps gone, so 3 days late. tested 4 days ago so maybe my body is just being cruel getting hopes up or it may be implantation apparently it can arrive day period should so I don't know I might leave it until over the weekend and test again

I'm in the exact same situation as you. I'm praying that Indian Maa is right for both of us. Thanks everyone for giving your feedback and experiences. Keep me updated Ms Sunshine! All the best to us! :D

what dpo are you or is your af late too? x

AF just arrived today. 😩 soooo sad about it. Bc it was 3 days late, I think it may have been another chemical pregnancy. I'm feeling so worn on this journey. :(

sorry to hear this... could be a chemical... don't worry...happens to all of us... the month following chemical is highly fertile...keep trying... hugs hugs hugs!

I've heard that. But I hear the chances of another chemical are very high after having one...especially soon after. 😔

I've heard that. But I hear the chances of another chemical are very high after having one...especially soon after. 😔

I had a chemical and the following month I was pregnant. :flower::flower: you will be fine. keep hopes and spirits high

Whats a chemical pregnancy? Im having all of the above symptoms.af due tomorrow.

Whats a chemical pregnancy? Im having all of the above symptoms.af due tomorrow.

A chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage, e.g. you get a BFP but then get a normal period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->