light cramping, feeling hot, leaking milk probably nothing but...

BeverleyHaydn

Reaction score
Well I cant remember what date last month my period came, usually close to end of month I think.
Its only been 3 days since our unprotected sex so Im probably jumping the gun but we got pregnant the first time we ever had sex (miscarried and went on to have our son who is 16 months now).

I've been having strange cramps all day yesterday and today, feeling hot (weather is hot though) and I'm still breastfeeding my son but whilst chopping veg today out of the blue both breasts started leaking which they havent done in about a year!

I hate waiting to find out!

I've been feeling very warm/hot for a while now. Blood test tomorrow. Very nervous to get poked by a needle.

good luck Yogurt :) You will be fine, I'm not a big fan of needles but it only takes a sec x

Well I cant remember what date last month my period came, usually close to end of month I think.
Its only been 3 days since our unprotected sex so Im probably jumping the gun but we got pregnant the first time we ever had sex (miscarried and went on to have our son who is 16 months now).

I've been having strange cramps all day yesterday and today, feeling hot (weather is hot though) and I'm still breastfeeding my son but whilst chopping veg today out of the blue both breasts started leaking which they havent done in about a year!

I hate waiting to find out!

It may well be far to early to tell if it is down to a little bean in there... but my boobs never leaked at all ... unless i was day dreaming about being pregnant:winkwink: .... could be why? Thinking about babies releases something that lets down your milk causing it to flow .... the body is amazing and down right confuddling all at the same time!

lol yes, when I was pregnant I never leaked. My milk didnt come in till after he was born.

I thought I'd just add that I was told 8 years ago that because both my ovaries are polycystic I would probably never concieve, it seems I just had to find a man who my body was compatible with or something. So there is hope for everyone trying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->