Light green cm?

Bun87

Reaction score
Hi ladies, the last couple of days I have had some greeny coloured cm (no itching etc so know it isn't an infection). I remember having green cm when I was pregnant with ds1 and midwife took a swab and all was normal... Just wondered if anyone else has had cm like this before a BFP? It is almost like snot... Sorry tmi! Thanks ladies xx

That is odd... I had that once but it wasn't green it was clear/white snotty looking but I have yet to get my period its due in a few days on the 13-15th to be exact.. hopefully its a good sign but I would still ask your doctor about possible infections..

Hey Bun!

Yes, I had CM like that before I got a BFP (unfortunately I miscarried). Mine was more yellowy, but it had a green tint sometimes too. It was very odd CM, but it didn't itch or anything! I have also had normal paps and swabs. That CM was the first sign that I knew something was different!! I hope it leads to a bfp for you!! Good luck! :)

It happened again and was more yellowy. No odour and no itch. Hopefully I'm not symptom spotting and it will lead to a BFP! X

The only other thing I thought could be causing mine was my B-complex vitamins. They make my urine more yellow, so I thought maybe it was affecting my CM too. Lol. That didn't really explain the consistency of it though, and I have yet to find any research suggesting that the vitamins could do that. Obviously there was no basis for me thinking that, but I was trying to come up with answers. :haha: It may very well have been because of the pregnancy. I also had a yeast infection the week before I had the yellow CM, which is also more common in pregnancy with hormone changes.

This TTC business is crazy- so many questions and not enough answers!! It's hard not to symptom spot! Every pregnancy and every person is different, but I feel like if it is different for you this cycle, it could be a good sign!! I really hope it does lead to your BFP!!!

Tryin4num3, I hope AF stays away!!! Have you tested yet?

I'm late and have been getting BFNs for days. :(

Tryin4num3, I hope AF stays away!!! Have you tested yet?

I'm late and have been getting BFNs for days. :(

I haven't tested yet... im to nervous to haha that and im tired of disappointments.. Ive been trying so long that I just kinda feel like giving up almost.. but some how keep on trucking!! Im praying my month comes sometime soon.. Im due for af anytime from the 13-15th sooo we will see.. I have no symptoms but little sore bbs and some dull cramps and urgency to go.. Last month I had every symptom from sore to touch bbs and throwing up and dizziness.. Sooo maybe this is a good sign who knows.. Im not sure when is to early to test without disappointment I will prob wait until Monday or Tuesday next week although I have an appointment Monday with my obgyn..
How about u?? Symptoms or anything?? Your not out until she shows her face :flower:

I know what you mean about being nervous to test. I wasn't tracking O very well this month, so I made the mistake of testing too early. It's definitely disappointing. :dohh: I am sorry you feel like giving up sometimes - I think that is a normal feeling that comes and goes for a lot of women. I'm glad you aren't giving up though, and I am praying that your month comes soon too! I'm sending good vibes, sticky baby dust, and positive thoughts your way! :hugs: TTC is emotionally exhausting, but luckily we have amazing women on here to ride the emotional roller coaster with!

That is good that you have an appointment with your OB/GYN on Monday! Will they test you then? I know every time I go in they do a urine pregnancy test. I'm praying that AF doesn't come for you and you find answers soon! It sounds like you have been feeling a little differently this month?! I think sometimes the "mild" symptoms can be a good thing!!

As for me, I am cycle day 37 right now. My cycles are usually 28-30 days, but I know I likely ovulated late this cycle. When I got pregnant and miscarried in January I didn't O until CD25, and didn't get my BFP until CD38. I am trying to hold out hope that maybe I will get another late BFP, but I really don't know :( As for symptoms, my temps have been high (unfortunately I didn't start temping until half way through my cycle though). My areolae have been a little bigger and darker (off and on), and I have had off and on dull cramps. It really felt like AF was coming earlier this week, but that feeling has gone away. No other real symptoms. I've been waking up really early all week, which happened with my first pregnancy. It's not really a "symptom", but I am a heavy sleeper and almost always sleep in way past my alarm. Lol. I don't know...I'm going crazy. I just want to know one way or the other. Waiting is hard. :coffee:

Good luck to you, once again, I truly hope this is your month!

That's funny I am not a morning person at all either and have been waking up at like 6am really odd for me.. HAHA maybe that's a good sign for both of us. I really do think you ovulated later and im praying its a good sign for you!! Keep me updated!! Baby dust to everyone =)

That's interesting! I hope it is a good sign for us too! I have my fingers crossed for all of us! I hope to hear some bfp news from you ladies soon!

Bun, what CD or DPO are you?

:dust:

I am 8dpo so will probably test on Monday. I have to admit I've tested already too and obviously bfn. Didn't get a BFP til 12dpo with ds1 :) fingers crossed for us all! X

I am 8dpo so will probably test on Monday. I have to admit I've tested already too and obviously bfn. Didn't get a BFP til 12dpo with ds1 :) fingers crossed for us all! X

I think im about 8dpo also... it all depends on when I o'd idk if it was the 30th or the 2nd.. =)

It's so hard to resist the urge to test sometimes! I have the cheap wondfos, so I have been testing a lot. There is still plenty of time for you ladies to get your BFP!! I look forward to seeing how everything goes on Monday for both of you! Good luck! :dust:

I have been using OPKS and think I ovulated on or around the 30th. Fingers crossed! I have ics and have two frers if any lines do start to appear! X

I believed I also o'd around the 30th as I had an abundance of ewcm on the 29th.. I really am really feeling like im out this month... I have a constant dull cramp with some mild on and off af like cramps.. Sore bbs and and upset stomach with tmi loose bms..... preparing myself for the worst.. Im not very confident in this month...
1-7 DPO- Felt nothing
8-9DPO- dull cramps, sore bbs, upset stomach

feels like af is on her way early...

I hope to try OPKS next month if AF ever decides to show up. I'm on CD38 now! :dohh:

Bun87, I hope those lines definitely start appearing!! :happydance:

Tryin4num3, I hope AF stays away from you! I know what you mean about preparing yourself for the worst, but I truly hope your symptoms turn into something!!

The TWW is so hard, because everything feels like it can be a sign of AF or BFP. :wacko: Hang in there ladies! My fingers are crossed for you both!

I know right lol every time I think im out my cramps go away and than when I feel hopeful the cramping comes back!!

Fx'd for all of us!!

I know right lol every time I think im out my cramps go away and than when I feel hopeful the cramping comes back!!

Fx'd for all of us!!

I TOTALLY know what you mean! My cramps have been so finicky! Lol.
Did either of you test today?!?

I tested today at 11dpo and bfn! How about you? X

Alright yall im officially frustrated haha

alright guys... so here is an over view maybe yall can help me figure this out!!!

1-7 DPO- Felt nothing
8-9 DPO- dull cramps, sore bbs, upset stomach,gassy... sharp pain in my right side of my uterus I think... for a few hours like someone was poking me with a needle..
10 DPO- but really light cramping on and off and just this weird feeling like I might be pregnant..

Im so confused as yesterday I was having these terrible af like cramps...

I was reading the the 88cent walmart tests are about 25-50mIu

How is everyone else doing while I go nuts!!
Might I also add that yesterday morning I woke up with my hand and fingers asleep and tingling... along with my legs and arms if I rest to much... hoping this is a good sign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->