Light green cm?

I'm sorry about the bfn, Bun87! You're definitely not out yet- it could still be too early! Fingers crossed for you!

Trying4Num3, your symptoms sound good! I'm not sure what the sharp poking pain would be, but I hope it is a good sign!!Did you take the Walmart test?! If not, you should! :) It could still be too early, but then again you don't know until you test! Do you have AF cramps again today, or did they seem to go away? I hope you have a sticky bean in there that is getting comfortable!

As for me, I'm CD40 and still getting bfns!! So yes, I totally understand going nuts! :haha: I have NEVER been this late. All of my cycles have been 28 or 29 days since my M/C in January, so I just don't know what is going on. My temp dropped a little today, so maybe that means AF will come. It sure doesn't feel like she is coming though! I kind of wish she would just show her face, because I definitely don't think I will get a bfp at this point. I just want to move on and try harder next cycle!!! Ugh.

:dust: to you both! Hang in there!!

Bun87 I got a :bfn: too :cry: hopefully its just to early for us...

Bamluby im so sorry but hopefully the reason shes late is because you have a little bean in there!! :hugs:

Yes I took a walmart test and it was a what I assume was a :bfn: ive never used them before so idk how they are... Ive always gotten my bfp on FRER... I will have to wait until payday this Friday to get some.. booooo haha but yes my cramping for the most part has gone its just dull here and there nothing like yesterday... so that is what is odd.. I have this weird sensation in my pelvic area.. Im so stinking confused I either ovulated on the 29th of may or the 2nd of june as I had ewcm galore on those days.. which means im anywhere from 8-12 DPO...oh the annoyance haha :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Hi ladies, the last couple of days I have had some greeny coloured cm (no itching etc so know it isn't an infection). I remember having green cm when I was pregnant with ds1 and midwife took a swab and all was normal... Just wondered if anyone else has had cm like this before a BFP? It is almost like snot... Sorry tmi! Thanks ladies xx

I've had this today! I am only 3dpo though. What do did you get it Bun?

Hi ladies, the last couple of days I have had some greeny coloured cm (no itching etc so know it isn't an infection). I remember having green cm when I was pregnant with ds1 and midwife took a swab and all was normal... Just wondered if anyone else has had cm like this before a BFP? It is almost like snot... Sorry tmi! Thanks ladies xx

I've had this today! I am only 3dpo though. What do did you get it Bun?
On and off for about a week so from about 5dpo? Still getting it every so often. Will update with 12dpo test tomorrow! X

I SOOO hope it is because there is a little bean in there, but I am not feeling very good about it. :cry: This waiting is making me absolutely crazy!!! This cycle is even longer than the cycle following my m/c. I would just be so happy to know one way or another....the wait continues :

I know it is hard to see those bfns, but you are still early, so don't fret yet!!! You are all still early, and I am hoping you see those bfps soon!! My last bfp was on 13dpo, so there is definitely still time to see that second line! :hugs:

The sensations in your pelvic area sound like they could be a good sign, Tryin4num3! I have never used the walmart cheapies, but I do use the internet cheapies. Things sound good for you so far though, but I know how frustrating the wait can be! :dohh:

C beary, I hope you end up with a BFP this month too!

Bun, I'm looking forward to hearing about the results of your test tomorrow! I hope it's a blaring positive!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Here's a pic of my tests this morning - I even cracked open a frer! :-( stark white bfn...

https://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/gemmy87/20140611_071231_zpsojpu67x9.jpg

Bam, I can't even imagine going through through a mc, you're a very strong person. I hope you get your BFP this month, and soon!

Tryin4num3, any update? X

Morning Beautiful Ladies!! :flower::flower:

C beary I hope this month you get your :bfp:

bamluby and Bun87 I am just like yall so not confident in this month ughhh.. im pretty sure im out tested again this am with my last walmart cheapie.. possibly a shadow of a line but nothing I felt like obsessing over... because I woke up with killer pms cramps feeling like af was about to show... now they have dulled down and I really feel like I possibly have a uti but without the burning sensation or frequent urination... that and I feel like I have ingested a balloon im soooo bloated!! haha I just wish the :witch: would show her face so we can continue on to next month!!

:dust: to all of us!!!

Bun, I know how disappointing it is to see those stark white tests. :( Don't give up hope though!! Keep testing; I'm hoping for the best!! And thank you for your kind words. I was devastated by my mc. I was very early on in my pregnancy, so I feel guilty for even comparing myself to women who have lost their babies later... but from the moment I saw that positive test I was already on cloud nine dreaming about the future. I try to remind myself of the positives, like the fact that I can and will get pregnant again. I always worried about that in the past because I have endometriosis, so in a way I feel hopeful moving forward.

Tryin4num3, well AF still has not come for you, so that is definitely a good sign! I have heard many women say they felt like they had a uti before they got their bfp too, so I still feel that you are far from being out! I hope this is your month! Your symptoms could really go either way, but I hope you get your answer soon!!

:dust:

How is everyone holding up??

Symptoms, AFs, BFPs??

I still haven't gotten AF just light cramping on and off today no other symptoms..

I feel crampy, like af is imminent.. I had some heartburn this morning and still getting the odd bit of cm. I've been really irritable today which with feeling crampy makes me think it's definitely the witch on her way! How you feeling? My cycles are a bit weird so not entirely sure when I'm due on. I ovulated on 30th may I think (that's when I got a positive OPK?). Fingers crossed for us all!
Bam, I don't think it matters how far along you are... It's a baby and you start loving him or her as soon as that positive test happens... *hugs* xxx

I also feel like af is on the way yuck.. But I haven't gotten any other symptoms besides dull cramping on and off and the dh and I bd last night and I had cramps afterword. Other than that im a little nauseated but other than that I feel perfectly fine.. I haven't tested since the 9th because i'm so tired of disappointments and I probably wont test again until next week Monday or Tuesday if af doesn't show up this weekend like she is supposed to!!

How about yall?? any news??

Bun, that is very true; I definitely had an immediate love for my little bean. :hugs:

Well, I have finally started spotting on CD42! I think she is finally coming! I never thought I would be excited for that, but I am SO relieved to get some answers and start moving onto next cycle!! Hopefully it will be a BFP for me next time around!

I am sorry you ladies feel like AF may be on her way! :( I hope that isn't the case! Bun, do you know how long your LP is typically? Tryin, I hope AF doesn't show up so you can test again on Monday with positive results. :happydance:

I have everything crossed for you all!:hugs:

I have no idea how long my lp is, this month was the first time I user OPKS... Is this how I work out the length of my lp? Bfn over here today. Had heartburn again and been feeling a little bloated. I'm not strong enough not to test, I do one with fmu and I also test when I get home from work! With ds1 we fell pregnant first month, he was a honeymoon baby! So I'm even more impatient now because I want it to happen straight away away again!! Until the witch , there's still hope!! X

Yes, I have heard that our lp is typically the same length each month. It is usually the length from 1dpo-AF. Hopefully you get a bfp this month, and you won't even have to worry about calculating your lp. I am fairly new to charting and stuff too, so I don't actually know how long mine is either :haha: I plan to start keeping better track though this month.

I also totally know what you mean about not being strong enough to wait to test. I have been testing twice a day for almost two weeks (luckily they are the cheapies, so I don't feel as guilty)!!:haha: Even with my spotting today I STILL tested twice!:dohh: So don't feel bad about testing a lot! :hugs:

That is great that you fell pregnant with your son the first month; I hope that means it will be quick again this time too! Your signs sound good, and there is DEFINITELY still hope!! My fingers are crossed for you!! :dust: :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Hello,
Ladies I have nothing to really report besides af hasn't shown yet and was due today.. I have on an off dull af cramps and very sore bbs... I haven't tested since Monday and I doubt I will until next week I just have a feeling af is coming sometime soon!!

Anyone else have anything to report??

I'm glad AF hasn't showed for you yet! Every day without AF is another day closer to a possible BFP! I hope dull af cramps and sore bbs are a good sign for you! You have a lot of willpower to not test everyday- I hope that means when you finally test that you will have an unmistakable bfp! :dohh: I'm cheering for you!

As for me, I'm still spotting, but AF isn't full force yet. My cramps have gotten worse, so it is going to be a sit on the couch and watch netflix kind of a day. :haha: I wish she would oficially show, so I can start counting CD1! :dohh:

Tryin4num3, do a test! :-D I am officially out and back on cd1, AF arrived today! On the plus side I am back on a 28 day cycle (they'd gone up to 43 days, then 31!) I'll also be able to enjoy a glass of wine when we go out for our anniversary meal in a few weeks :) I feel like I want a break from OPKS and obsessing and we've only been ttc for 2 months haha. Might just get hubby to bd every other day and see how we go... Sure he won't mind!! X

Bun87 im so sorry that af got you on the bright side I wish mine would hurry so I can go on to next month!! :dust: :dust: fx'd for JULY!!

bamluby You not out til she shows!! praying you get your bfp if not that she hurrys up and shows so you can go onto next moth!!

I am so afraid to test and I don't want to waste money lol every month for the last 2 years I get a test I test and than she comes the same day or the next.. If she doesn't come by Sunday fathers day I will test.. I just have a feeling she will show her face and the hubby says the same thing boooooo..

Good morning ladies!!

I bought a test.. I will either be testing this afternoon or first thing in the morning... not feeling like its this month but testing to ease my mind so af can come!!!

Ohhh Bun, I am so sorry that AF came!!! On the bright side, I am pleased to hear that your cycles are getting shorter! My anniversary is coming up too (June 29th), what day is yours?! I hear you about OPKs; I already obsess about my temps and CM enough, I don't know if I need to add one more thing to the mix. BD every other day sounds like a good, relaxing plan. You're right, the DHs never seem to mind! :haha:

Tryin4num3, I'm excited for you to test!!! I hope the test surprises you and your husband by being positive!!! You are right too, sometimes Murphy's Law kicks in and AF shows right after a test. I hope you have answers soon, but mostly I hope that it is the answer you are looking for! I am still hopeful for you!!

AF officially came for me yesterday afternoon, so I am on CD2 now! Other than having AWFUL cramps, I am excited to be on a new cycle! I really hope my cycle won't be so long this time, and that we all get our bfps soon! :dust::dust::dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->