Light green cm?

Tryin4num3, let us know how you get on?! I have a feeling it's going to be good news for you! :-D

Bam - our anniversary is 14th July. It's been a roller coaster since we got married, 2 weeks after we were married we got a BFP with ds1! Can't wait to do it all over again and for ds1 to be a big brother :) my cramps have been horrible horrible today too, we are on exactly the same cycle day!

Where are you both from? I'm in Manchester (UK), 27 (only just!) been married 2 years and with hubby just over 11 years in total :) xxx

Any news Tryin4num3?!?!

Aww Bun, that is so wonderful that you found out you were pregnant two weeks after you got married! How sweet! I am sure you are thrilled to have another little one. I bet your son will love having a little brother or sister! Maybe we will both get pregnant as an anniversary gift to us all! :happydance: Well I hope you are feeling better today; I know I am! I am definitely looking forward to what this cycle will bring.

Right now my husband and I live in Arizona in the US. We are from Colorado though. We moved here so I could go to graduate school. I am 24, and my husband is almost 25, and we've been together a little over 8 years now (married almost one). It sounds like you and your husband have been together since you were young too! How wonderful to have eleven amazing years together already! :cloud9:

My af came and im now on CD8... had an ultrasound and im soon to be ovulating!! Good luck this month ladies!!

I'm 5dpo, how are you both?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->