Light headed

MommaCC

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Should I be concerned about being lightheaded everytime I stand up and move at this point? I know this is my fourth baby but I've not experienced this before.
TIA
Charlie x

It could be low blood pressure. I have low blood of pressure permanently and am always dizzy and light headed when standing up.
My midwife advised me to drink more water.

It could be low blood pressure. I have low blood of pressure permanently and am always dizzy and light headed when standing up.
My midwife advised me to drink more water.

+1 I have low blood pressure too. And yep, drinking lots of water will help.

Reading all the low blood pressure comments - well that explains mine too then lol. I've always had low blood pressure, freaks the nurses out if they don't know lol.

I have this too. Midwife suggested lots of water, lots of snacks and getting up slowly.

I feel like such a donut! I suffer with low blood pressure anyway lol! I just assume everything is pregnancy related at the minute I'm paranoid!
I really should be drinking more water though! Thanks for all your replies ladies xxx

Your blood pressure drops in first tri because your blood vessels start to expand before your blood volume increases, so you get a drop at first. I had it terribly with my son, but it wasn't so bad last time. I hope you find a way to cope with it, it can be so debilitating. Thankfully most women usually pass out of this stage after first tri.

I get this all the time. Drink plenty of water and try not to get up too fast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->