light hearted ttc

He's definitely a boy! I dont have a good pic because baby had his butt facing in the air lol, but heres my 21 wk belly!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1495741450587.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495741450587.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
Hey how is everyone? Im currently frustrated by having no hpts as im away at the caravan this week. Im amazed how lost i am without my calendar with everything cycle related on it! Heres my most recent hpts for u girls to study for me!

Attachments

• 2017-06-02 11.20.21.jpg
    2017-06-02 11.20.21.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20170602_083812.jpg
    20170602_083812.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
We're at the caravan too and i made sure I left my tests at home lol!!
Can't see anything on those yet what dpo are you xx

Lol i bought a few but used them all :blush:
Well im stupidly probly only 6dpo but i had a really late pos opk on cd23 which makes me think i might hav missed it earlier. Not sure how tho. Im cd 29 usually 35 day cycle but last one wss 28. What dpo are u rics? Im a bit trapped at the van as i dont drive and cant ask oh to drive me out for tests lol. My opk today was quite dark here it is and another pic of the green test. Cannot wait to get home to my tests tomorro its amazing how lost i feel without my big calendar with all my cycle info on!

Attachments

• 20170602_080945.jpg
    20170602_080945.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170602_080924.jpg
    20170602_080924.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
I'm 7dpo today! I had a sharp pulling pain in my uterus yesterday when I stood up which went after a few seconds so I'm hoping that's s good sign , I googled it and a lot of pregnant women said they had it in early pregnancy so I'm tightly keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!!
I see something on that hpt!! Any movement in ttc yet? How's things with you guys now? Xx

Not great tbh. Just when i think we are doing ok something happens and we end up rowing. :( im feeling like af is on the way but not sure. Yay for7dpo when are u testing?

Oh best of luck you two!!

I'm still confused about life! Only thing that makes me happy is that now I get to go out places!!

Im probly out before i start considering the condons but we did dtd 2 times day before and day of my pos opk i think (not sure without calendar lol). I didnt kno it was pos when we did it but it made me smile when i saw it!

Glad you have a bit of freedom now Ashley!!
Sorry things arnt so good jo is it anything in particular that makes you argue? X

Just everything. Like right now i cant get hold of him he just turns his phone off ànd we-'re supposed to be leaving right now to go home all our bags are out on the grass iv got 2 hungry children and no loo roll or wipes left!!! And yet he doesnt bother to let me kno where he is cos hes in a mood with me!

Thanks i wish i was in with an actual shot, which is crazy given how things are right now.

Jo that must be so frustrating!!! You have every right to be annoyed!! Men eh!

We'd argued over money earlier on the phone so he just went home for a nap instead!!

Iv had some weird pulling pains today too rics sort of like a gnawing pain. Also the other day i had the the weirdest sensation i dont kno what it was.. now i often have weird little pops and swirls which remind me of a baby moving ( i dunno if its the pcos or what but had it for months) but this was a full on stretch/ kick sensation like u get about 7-8 months when they stick their feet right out to the side!! So hard i actually let out a yelp and said 'wtf was that' out loud lol. Has anyone ever had this or kno why??!!

I've had those a few years back Jo, definitely felt like baby kicks, but its most likely muscle spasm in my case since there was no way I could be pregnant.

Phantom baby kicks are weird!! I've had them before!

Jo, aww I'm sorry things aren't going well... my dh drives me CRAZY most days he is so annoying!

Lately I'm so all over the place, like I feel like time is ticking for me to get pregnant again, but I just am NOT wanting one with my DH, first he told me he doesn't want another one. And lately he is just so condescending :wacko: Like I was cold last night, so he's like well you COULD cuddle with me... only he snapped it at me that I'm like no way! ugh men!:dohh: they suck!!

Yeh mine says things like that everything is sarcastic and mean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->