light hearted ttc

Hello lovely ladies, mind if I join in? :)
Been TTC my 3rd :baby: since around December. It's O-time for me atm. Really crampy today.

Just a bit of backstory. I didn't find this community until after I was pregnant already with my first. It took me five years to conceive my first and 16 months to conceive my second. I am hoping the third time around I won't have as much trouble. I don't think I need to tell you the hell that I went through, I'm sure some of you lovelies already know.

Hi Kiwi!! Wow a new lady on the thread great to see you! You kno i sometimes see guests viewing this thread and wonder whos reading our jabber :haha:

:haha:

How are you today hun? Just a relax day here because tomorrow is super busy for us. OH has an interview, I have flute lessons, and we are going to figure out something to do for OH's birthday. Not going to celebrate it officially until Friday, but I would love to go to get some food and have a picnic at the park with the girls if the weather is nice.

Welcome kiwi!! Fx baby no 3 will come quicker for you!!

Af boo!!!! Jo. Xx

heeyy kiwi! Nice to see a new person! :)

aww Jo I'm sorry!!

I'm still so confused about life... I wish it made sense to me. Like I don't want to break things apart, I just wish that my hubby could become a better person but I know he can't change :( Also I wish I could feel SOME sort of attraction to him... its so hard.

You're not the only one ashley! Things still up and down one day to the next with my oh. Its impossible to plan for the future when its like this.

welcome kiwiberry! Baby dust to you!

How is everyone else doing? Sorry you're having a hard time with your oh's Jo and Ashley. How are you doing Claire? I am over 24 wks today and time is flying! I am just trying to take advantage of the few months I have left to work and save up for baby. I had my 24 wk u/s 2 days ago and he was healthy but appears to be a lazy baby since the tech had to jiggle my belly to get him to move. Same thing at home too, some days he's quiet and other days he is so active. We're all excited for him to be here but I cant imagine what its like going from 2 to 3 and the sleepless nights. One thing I DO know is that I am taking a well deserved break after this one. I wont be trying again until 4 - 5 more years, forget the close age gap thing lol.

hello_kitty, so glad baby :blue: is doing well!!

Once you get used to having more then one baby, I would imagine the 3rd isn't as big of a change as it was going from 1 to 2 babies. I am also 30 and in 5 years I will go from high risk already to even more to worry about. I want to have all of my babies now. We are thinking maybe 4 or 5 kids.

AC1987 & josephine3, sorry about your OH being a butt recently. I hope you ladies can talk with them and work it out. People can change, that's just an excuse people use when they don't want to better themselves.

AFM, 2DPO today, testing on the 24th. Hate the waiting :hissy:

hi guys
good luck kiwi!! im sure it will flyby!!

im hoping that im gearing up to ov! had a little brown spotting and a few stabbing pains today so fx that's positive!

lily going from 2-3 is fine with mine she just fit right into the routine I already had!

jp and Ashley how are things at home? a bit better I hope! xx

Saturday was so not great concerning my dh.
I may as well post a long blabby rant :haha:

Ok so my dh's nephew was having a graduation get together type thing. So we were invited, we were gonna spend the night at my in laws. My dh asked his parents about this weeks in advance. Anyways, come Saturday he says no that we will not be spending the night, with no valid explanation!
Which sucked because then I had to break it to the kids that we weren't spending the night after telling them we were!
So anyways we arrive there later in the day and my in laws are there, and my mother in law tells me that they were waiting all day for us to come at their place :dohh: I felt so bad!! because I know that feeling and hate it! Anyways then she thinks that we're gonna go there afterwards to spend the weekend... and I'm thinking oh no! Like he could have atleast told his parents he cancelled! So I tell him there that he NEEDS to let his parents know that we are not going there afterwards. Which he puts off and puts off, then he finally does but blames it on me! :nope: I was so mortified! Like already I felt so bad that we stood her up and then for him to blame it all on me... horrible! Like then my mother in law is glaring at me.. :cry:
Then, my dh says we will spend next weekend there, and then says to me "If that is ok with you?" in such an accusing tone I just wanted to die! :(
And one more... right before we leave my mother in law says "Which one can I have?" and I have NO idea what she is saying and then shes like "The kids which one can I have?" And I'm like "I have no idea what is going on, no one has said anything to me!" And then his mom says "Well we were thinking of coming mid week and taking one or both kids for a few days" so I look at my dh and say "Well this is news to me! We will have to discuss this later" and then he says "Theres nothing to discuss we already talked about it" Referring to his parents and him...

I honestly don't know why he was being so jerky!!!

Gosh ashley what a pain in the ass!!! Mine is totally like that it was Jamies 3rd birthday this week and his sister had asked what we were planning to which id said 'i'll let u know'. The same day i decided to have the party the weekend after oh tells me his sister called and shes 'coming to see jamie sunday' (the weekend before) oh 'but i"ll be at work anyway'
.So he arranged for a member of his family to visit when he will be out without even asking me if i was busy!! I mean why! So obviously then shes all annoyed with me when i tell her actually people are coming the following weekend. Argh. Was only doing the damn thing for them in the first place!!

He also didnt even show up on jamies birthday till bedtime which im still pretty annoyed about too i couldnt believe he wasnt there :nope:

AC1987, wow...... That's horrid Mama :hugs:. Stick up for yourself, don't let him walk all over you like that sweetie. Same for his parents, they sound like major bleeps.

josephine3, :hugs: :hugs:

wow sorry ladies. Ashley, I wouldnt have let my husband get away with that right on the spot. I would probably curse at him right in front of his parents. At this point, do you think he even loves you anymore? Its a sad thought, but by the way he's acting maybe he's lost interest in you the same way that you are losing interest in him?

Awww Jo, that sucks!! I'm sorry :nope:

I honestly don't know what to think about my DH anymore, like he can't tell me he loves me to my face, and for sure doesn't show it!
Yet if its for an occasion he'll go on about how he loves me...
But it just doesn't match how he is.. like words on paper is one thing but you also have to show it by actions or what you say.
Like I would THINK he never loved me like when I look back on our lives, all his actions prove otherwise.
I just HATE confrontations so much, I don't like arguments, fighting anything, I just stay away.
So while I KNOW me and my dh need to just have it out, I can't bring myself to.

And lately there is so much drama with my family too! I'm right now unclear if I am welcome for a visit or no..
I was told I can only come for three weeks, but they can't seem to comprehend that my dh has business trips all through out July so he wont be able to pick me up. That said I also said I have to be prepared to leave incase their landlady wants me gone. But that is impossible!

I'm so stressed out by this year... but I keep moving forward because there is nothing else to do.

From what I can tell, you're a good woman. You deserve to be loved and pampered. I know you normally don't like confrontation but you need to do it this time for yourself. Your sweet beautiful girls are going to grow up thinking it's okay to be with men like that. I know you love your girls more than anything and I know you wouldn't want that for them.

I agree with kiwiberry. You need to be a role model for your girls. My mom is kind of like that, she never speaks up for herself and my stepdad is constantly walking all over her. I didnt live with my mom, but came over for weekend visits and let me just say, when we were younger we respected her as our mom, but not as a woman because she just looked so weak.

Fortunately, I did not end up like her and I have a loud mouth when it comes to my husband lol. When we fight or argue, I am determined to win it because I dont want to have anyone step all over me. It could end up either way for your girls, they either will follow in your footsteps or they will see that its not the life they want to live and be the opposite.

Ashley I agree with the ladies you need to have it out with him! And I round have told his parents that it was all down him not you!!

Jo I would have been annoyed too!! Where did he go? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->