light hearted ttc

Omg, I cant believe I am 25 wks today. Where has the time gone? It just keeps flying by soon as I hit the halfway mark. I guess thats the benefit of being pregnant during the summer, theres so much to do and we are always out and about makes the time fly. All this backpain is annoying too, I cant stand/walk for longer than 30 min.

hello_kitty, sorry about the back pain hun it really is horrible :hugs:. Do you have people to help you? I had sciatica with both of my girls. It was pretty darn painful.

Hi ladies!!
I've been rubbish at replying, but have been reading all the comments.
Welcome Kiwiberry! I'm sorry Ashley and Jo are having problems with your oh'.
I can't believe I'm 35 weeks already, this pregnancy has really flown by. I had a check up yesterday the midwife was happy with how the baby is getting on.
I finish work in two weeks and can't wait, I've started to get a little tired now and need to start to rest up!!

Blondiejay, wow so close Mama!!
Hope you can get some good rest once you have off work.

Blondiejay, only a few more weeks to go!

The time just wont stop moving, I am over 26 wks today and this baby loves me move all day except when I am sleeping. Counting down in double digits now instead of triple digits.

Thanks Kiwiberry!

Hello_kitty, this one is super active too!!

I've just woken up from my second nap of the day!! I took today and tomorrow off as annual leave from work as I have to use it off. Went to a play gym with Darcy earlier, which she loved!
Darcy had her first taster session at her new school yesterday, we got to meet her new teacher too. So exciting, but I can't believe my baby is growing up!!

Wow cant believe u guys are so far along in your pregnancies! Hope ur both well!

I can't believe how far along you both are!!

I still am sad that I don't know if I'll ever be pregnant again :cry: My DH already told me he doesn't want anymore.

Ashley im feeling the same. Been pretty down the last few days. Its like i feel ok after af then ovulation hits and i turn baby crazy and can think of nothing else! Argg! :(

Ashley - by the way he's acting towards you, I wouldnt be surprised. He knows you wants more children, and if he's being a jerk he's going to say no to hurt you. Not worth having anymore kids with this type of man anyways. You should leave him and go look for someone better.

So this is a weird cycle.... AF was 1 day sooner and 2 days shorter with a spotting light bleed on and off after the first heavy day. I've never had an AF like that, it's always heavy. Well a couple days later and now I'm ovulating??? I decided to take a test because I was having some AF like twinges.

What is going on here??? I seriously feel like AF is otw..... again???

My hormone levels were just tested at my OBGYN for a different issue and everything was fine. About a week ago during my weird AF.

From my previous cycles I ovulate late and have a short lp. with 31 day cycles. I last ovulated only 17 days ago.

Attachments

• IMG_01072017_111602.jpg
    IMG_01072017_111602.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Took an FRER with a tiny bit of pee (which shouldn't matter at this point right?);it's a :bfn: Now what? :(

I think I'm going crazy, I see something in this test. Taken with smu, couldn't with fmu because I had to locate my FRER that I had left. Another bit of info, I can't hold longer then 2 hours because I have a frequent urination issue since giving birth to my 2nd.

Top original, bottom enhanced.

Attachments

• IMG_02072017_085853.jpg
    IMG_02072017_085853.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_02072017_085842.jpg
    IMG_02072017_085842.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
I do see it! Was this the one that looked neg? I am also terrible at holding i pee all the time lol x

I took this one this morning and no this 1 wasn't the 1 that looked negative. I will say though I went and looked up a Due Date Calculator the one on Lilypie. It let me add cycle length and lp, says I would only be 4w1d. If this is accurate that could-be why I got my "period" because hcg couldn't build fast enough. I have a 31 day cycle with a 10 day lp and last AF was May 27th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->