light hearted ttc

Target brand, 3 hour hold.
I need to buy more FRER, will test with one in the morning.

Attachments

• IMG_02072017_161441.jpg
    IMG_02072017_161441.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7
I don't see a line, but my eyes are bad!

Ladies, my dh is driving me CRAZY! Sometimes I wish I didn't have kids so early so that it would have been easier for me to get out. I'm just so tired of his mind games :nope:

Ok so like today for instance, I asked him Friday, Is he working Monday, he says yes, Sunday night I asked him if he is working the next day he says yes. (Only because Tuesday is a holiday so I wondered)

Ok so then this morning he doesn't leave at his normal time, so I wake him up and asked him doesn't he have to go to work, and he says no he has today off. So I'm like "You TOLD me you were working" in which he says "Noooooo, I said I had today off!" like I KNOW he was awake for this. So I figure whatever, and let him sleep and went on with my day with the kids.
Anyways, a couple hours later he comes flying out of here in a rush saying he slept through both alarms. :dohh: so I'm like "Where are you going?" and he says "To work, I told you I had to work today" so I'm just baffled staring at him.. :shrug: and I'm like "You said you have today off"... and he says all condescendingly at me "Nooooo, I told you I have to go in to work today" seriously wth?! :nope:

AC1987, lol I'm sorry hun.

Smu, second pic is for comparison.
This might be it for me ladies :shock:.

Attachments

• IMG_03072017_091440.jpg
    IMG_03072017_091440.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_03072017_091457.jpg
    IMG_03072017_091457.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
It can take a few days to darken up after implant bleed so im told!!
I see it better on ur testing thread strangely!
Ashely again sounds like my oh and he swears its me thats goin mad!

It can take a few days to darken up after implant bleed so im told!!
I see it better on ur testing thread strangely!
Ashely again sounds like my oh and he swears its me thats goin mad!

Thanks hun! That actually comforts me lol, im freaking out over this whole strange cycle.

Hey rics how are u getting on? Must be testing time for you soon?

Anyone else testing now?
Hope you lovelies are well.

I see faint lines kiwi!
Ashley the mans an arsehole. Sorry but you don't deserve to be treated like this. Get out. Life is too short. Xx

I've finally gotten a positive opk today!! Cd31 so now I'm in the tww! Yay. Xx

Wow rics why the late ov?! I thought my cd 21 was bad!
Ashley my oh just did almost the exact same thing. I had fell asleep on the sofa and woke at 2am. When i went to bed my oh was just waking up complaining his alarm hadnt gone off. He had told me it was an overtime shift which usually means a slightly later start. I said 'if id known what time you were starting i would have woken you' to which he replies 'i did tell you you just dont remember as usual' starts swearing and shouting how its pointless having a convetsation with me cos i dont remember anything etc etc with me going shhhh cos i thought he was going to wake the kids! Its not my fault his alarm didnt go off and he never tells me what time hes starting ever cos hes so secretive he just ses 'early' or 'late' which is hard to work out when his 'late' can mean 3am!!! Grrrr!!

I have no clue jo! I was taking epo so maybe that's why. It's been a long month!!!

Ok so here is the story. On the 25th, I started what I thought was AF. I had been early testing and saw faint lines. I naturally assumed I had a chemical. Well AT was the weirdest AF ever. It started out with a heavy day, which is normal for me. Then I had a light day, and the 3 days following were spotting. This was not normal for me (I have 7 days of heavy periods). Well on CD7, 2 days after AF ended I had some mild cramps. So I took an opk, it was positive. A little weird for me considering I normally ovulate late and have a 31 day cycle with a 10 day luteal phase. Anyway, it is now 7 days of positive opks. I have been getting faint lines still on all my hpt. I have done some research and apparently the progesterone shots I had for 18 weeks (once a week) can cause me to have issues getting positive hpt in my next pregnancy. The progesterone can prevent hcg from latching to test strips. I am not sure if it's residue from the shots that woul d cause this or they could inhibit my body to produce more progesterone each pregnancy after that. Either way, it's the only explanation I have as someone who is not a medical professional.

For awhile I thought I was going crazy, but now I'm not so sure.

Tell me someone sees this?!!? It happened today, I noticed it yesterday but hubby and my friend Theresa can really see it today. If i was 5w1d with baby #3 is this possible or do I have a tomber or something?? I pushed on it, Definitely not fat and I'm 2lbs lighter now then I was when the pic on the left was taken. I am 133lbs, 5ft 3in tall. I also uploaded my most recent tests.

Please don't think I'm crazy, I think that enough about myself already :cry:.

I called my OBGYN, They are contacting me this weekend to discuss a plan. I am pushing for an ultrasound.

Attachments

• 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_07072017_222212.jpg
    IMG_07072017_222212.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 3
You definitely do look more bloated but to be honest I'm leaning towards more of an unusual cycle and maybe your body is trying to ovulate sooner after what could of been a chemical. I hope you get some answers soon!!! Xx

I've had cysts before, and I'm not having any symptoms of one.

My bump is getting bigger :shock:. I swear to you lovelies, after losing almost 80lbs, I have a Flatish tummy normally. I only struggle with stretched skin. This "bump" is hard with the exception of a tiny layer of stretched skin (from my babies I'm assuming). My original pic was only taken like a month ago and I'm 2lbs lighter.

The 2nd pic is my tests from this morning. I am having a lot of symptoms now.

Attachments

• 353.jpg
    353.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_08072017_102847.jpg
    IMG_08072017_102847.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 2
kiwiberry you do look bloated. Can you request a blood test from your doc to confirm pregnancy? A more advanced step is getting an u/s, that for sure will answer any questions.

kiwiberry you do look bloated. Can you request a blood test from your doc to confirm pregnancy? A more advanced step is getting an u/s, that for sure will answer any questions.

I called my OBGYN on Friday, and they said they would call me over the weekend or on Monday. No phone cal yet, so I am assuming I won't be getting a call until Monday at the earliest. They said my situation does sound very odd compared to my records. I am honestly leaning towards the progesterone shots preventing the test strips from picking up hcg. I am even more bloated today it feels, probably not by much. I updated everything in my journal, not a lot of chatter in here usually so I don't want to clutter it up more then I have already :haha:. I also have a really convincing hpt in my journal too.

Lol kiwi dont worry. I replied on ur testing thread so didnt want to double post :) i think its cos theres only rics actually ttc here lol. The others are pregnant or preventing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->